URL / Website: UTR at this time
City: Columbia
State: Missouri
Address: West side of Columbia
Activities: Kissing, bbbj, daty, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim, small breast, nice butt, cutie.
Recommendation: Yes
Great to hear! Looks like a keeper!!
Links? Not finding her.
Links? Not finding her. Originally Posted by Adpjkf
I'm trying to get her join here. She doesn't have any current post anywhere else.
Her phone number is 573 241 2262
I just left her , can’t get enough and she said she appreciates the ECCIE guys. Treat her well she’s a sweetheart!
I saw her again tonight and had a great time. She said she got verified on this site as taylorspins1234. I was going to post the link to her profile but when I search that username isn’t found
She was fun - good advice!
This person is a scammer. She asked for gas money upfront before she would do an out call which was provided. She then demanded money for a baby sitter before she could leave home, that was provided too. She was never heard of again. SHE IS A LYING SCAMMER, Recommendations- Absolutely NOT
This person is a scammer. She asked for gas money upfront before she would do an out call which was provided. She then demanded money for a baby sitter before she could leave home, that was provided too. She was never heard of again. SHE IS A LYING SCAMMER, Recommendations- Absolutely NOT Originally Posted by bn4377
There's just something not quite right about your post. I plan to continue to see Taylor.