Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 04:58 PM
You're lying, CBJ7. The PA DID testify that Zimmerman's black eyes did indicate/was consitent with his nose being broken, and she also testified that Zimmerman sustained enough injuries to legitimate him fearing for his life

link

never mind ... the PA isn't the medical professional that examined pussyboy Zimmer
You're lying, CBJ7. The PA DID testify that Zimmerman's black eyes did indicate/was consitent with his nose being broken, and she also testified that Zimmerman sustained enough injuries to legitimate him fearing for his life

link

never mind ... the PA isn't the medical professional that examined pussyboy Zimmer Originally Posted by CJ7
Check the transcript, CBJ7, you dumb-fuck!

Why IB! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher".
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Check the transcript, CBJ7, you dumb-fuck!

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

the PA isn't a medical professional ... little boy
THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

the PA isn't a medical professional ... little boy Originally Posted by CJ7
Your dumb-ass was using the PA as "the expert" when it suited your moronic argument, CBJ7!
the PA isn't a medical professional ... little boy Originally Posted by CJ7
Is the PA in question not referring to Physicians Assistant and licensed through the state medical board? Or do I need to catch up?
Is the PA in question not referring to Physicians Assistant and licensed through the state medical board? Or do I need to catch up? Originally Posted by nwarounder
+1
  • WTF
  • 06-30-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm booking the verdict. All you Klannies that think Zimmerman will walk, tell me how much you wanna lay. I'm betting Zim gets the manslaughter conviction. Just let me know how much you wanna bet...I'll even take your Confederate dollars!
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Is the PA in question not referring to Physicians Assistant and licensed through the state medical board? Or do I need to catch up? Originally Posted by nwarounder

or prosecuting attorney ? maybe I need to catch up?

so maybe I do need a link ..

the physicians assistant already made a complete liar and idiot out of IB
or prosecuting attorney ? maybe I need to catch up?

so maybe I do need a link ..

the physicians assistant already made a complete liar and idiot out of IB Originally Posted by CJ7
Wrong, IB Lying & Crying has been a "complete liar and idiot" since childhood.
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 05:42 PM
Good, who had perhaps the best view of the struggle between Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin, said it appeared one person was striking the other while straddling him "MMA-style."
However, Good also said he did not see anyone's head being slammed into the concrete sidewalk, which Zimmerman has said Martin did to him.
Good initially testified that it appeared "there were strikes being thrown, punches being thrown," but during detailed questioning Friday, he said he saw only "downward" arm movements being made.
Zimmerman has claimed that he fatally shot 17-year-old Martin last year in self-defense as the teen was banging his head into the concrete sidewalk behind the townhomes in a gated community.
But under prosecution questioning, Good said he never saw anyone being attacked that way during the fight between Zimmerman and Martin.
"I couldn't see that," Good said moments later while being cross-examined.

how bout that IB?
Good, who had perhaps the best view of the struggle between Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin, said it appeared one person was striking the other while straddling him "MMA-style."
However, Good also said he did not see anyone's head being slammed into the concrete sidewalk, which Zimmerman has said Martin did to him.
Good initially testified that it appeared "there were strikes being thrown, punches being thrown," but during detailed questioning Friday, he said he saw only "downward" arm movements being made.
Zimmerman has claimed that he fatally shot 17-year-old Martin last year in self-defense as the teen was banging his head into the concrete sidewalk behind the townhomes in a gated community.
But under prosecution questioning, Good said he never saw anyone being attacked that way during the fight between Zimmerman and Martin.

how bout that IB? Originally Posted by CJ7
Are you suggesting there was possibly a third person involved in the struggle? All that says is that no one saw his head slammed into the concrete but obviously the back of is head has two gashes. So who other than Trayvon could have done it either MMA style or not? Either way it looks good for the defense, not the prosecution.
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Are you suggesting there was possibly a third person involved in the struggle? All that says is that no one saw his head slammed into the concrete but obviously the back of is head has two gashes. So who other than Trayvon could have done it either MMA style or not? Either way it looks good for the defense, not the prosecution. Originally Posted by nwarounder
not even close

Good was the neighbor that stepped outside his house and told the two to break it up ... that's the witness

yo

Good, said he heard a noise behind his home in February 2012, and he saw what looked like a tussle when he stepped out onto his patio to see what was happening.

He said he yelled, "What's going on? Stop it."
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Stacey Livingston, a Sanford Fire-Rescue paramedic, treated George Zimmerman's injuries.

Livingston said Zimmerman had a swollen, bleeding nose and two cuts on the back of his head an inch long. When O'Mara asked if Zimmerman should have been concerned with his medical well-being because of his injuries, Livingston said, "Possibly."

paramedic on the scene said "possibly" concerned .. paramedic wasn't too worried was he?
Read section 3.6f for jury directions.
http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/j...ructions.shtml#

Basically it is going to boil down to three little words: "Great Bodily Harm"

And there is no definition for "great". There is even a clause in there that says it doesn't matter if Trayvon was pursued, as long as the defendant thought he was in great bodily harm and tried to get away after the altercation started.

If the jury believes he had great bodily harm or reason to believe he would, he walks, if not, he doesn't

Here is justification for a police officer to kill you in self defense:
The officer is justified in the use of any force that [he] [she] reasonably believes necessary to defend [himself] [herself] or another from bodily harm while making the arrest.
Dont' fuck with cops in Florida, FYI (notice the omission of "great". That could be a damn scratch).