The term GFE is old....

If you google GFE, on Wiki and everywhere, it is a term that directly associates itself with prostitutes. Nothing else. Just a prostitutes performance. Now if a guy is on a website its obvious he prob found it because he was looking for it, or something like it. So there is no need to put GFE all over the site, right? And if LE calls you and asks, "Are you GFE?" and you answer LE, there. Bam.

In conclusion what Im driving at is when is it time to take these terms off our sites? Is it time to retire the term GFE? Evolve the hobby? New term? 'Cause everyone seems to know this one now. I mean it would be diff if it was legal here... but its not! So why have it on your site with your pics? Right? Is it just me?
"A rose by any other name is still a rose".

The ambiguity arises because different Providers offer different levels of service. The Hobbyist must know what to expect before the envelope changes hands.

Reviews are full of "she is not GFE", or 'she is not FS", "only CBJ", and so on. How would you inform a potential client of what level of service you provide if you do not list it on your web site. Take in consideration, the vast majority of Providers specifically say "do not discuss any services or activities when calling".

Besides, regardless of what you call it, in short time, that will become as well known as GFE, and the cycle begins again.

Mind you, I have no solution to your problem, just pointing out some of the realities.
The less said the better though. Like I said, its not legal here. The couple hundred you are afraid to let pass can cost you so much more if you open your mouth. Oh and guys? When you ask these specific acts, keep in mind anything you say, type, do, can bite you in your ass, ruin your family, and your business/job. Gone. So why talk about it? Google the name and do your research. Then, clean out your inbox.

What can I say, Im super freakin' careful. And it just bows my mind how many people are not. Or how many think refs are the answer. Just venting. I watch girls get busted left and right around me. And I always tell them, dont talk about it. Guess what got 'em busted?
Talking about it isn't the only thing that gets ladies busted. Its just a small part of it, but one can never be too careful.

You could never utter one word on the phone and just show up at the hotel. If its LE, they will arrest you. So, no matter what.....if LE wants you, they'll get you.
Oh girl I know that. Ive been around for 10+ years on & off.

While it may not be the only thing its not a small part? We both know its the main thing.
And that goes for the guy opening his mouth as well.

Loose lips sink ships!
I dont know. I know its just a term but its just everyone know what it means now as opposed to 10 years ago. I guess it was a stupid thread. Its just gfe was a new term once. When is it time to update the acronyms? Make a new acronym? Upgrade so to speak.
For GFE we could use NLMW (Not Like My Wife) and for PSE NLMWAA (Not Like My Wife At All)
I Don't see why anything is used either you can look at reviews and see what she does I think just companionship should be offered and that's all, the terms have to many meaning to each person and just gets confusing to explain all the time .
For GFE we could use NLMW (Not Like My Wife) and for PSE NLMWAA (Not Like My Wife At All) Originally Posted by SillyGirl

ROFLMAO!!
I Don't see why anything is used either you can look at reviews and see what she does I think just companionship should be offered and that's all, the terms have to many meaning to each person and just gets confusing to explain all the time . Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
You are so right but I just see this stuff everywhere. The less said the better ya know?
Will you still be complaining when less is said and all of a sudden less clients are available. Information is power. Lack of information is a black hole. My first place to begin research on a provider is an ad/website/whatever. There are a lot of providers out there. I'm not going to waste my time on a provider who tells me she only offers companionship. We all know what companionship is-- even law enforcement. I find that a provider who intentionally withholds information is not worth my effort. She may be good, but she also may be a bait and switch artist or heaven forbid an upsell queen. A cornerstone of the hobby is information flow which hopefully builds some sort of trust. By slowing the flow of info, you just perpetuate a level of mistrust. If you do that, LE has already won. As someone already mentioned, if you are on LE's radar, it doesn't matter what your ad says. You can cry "I'm only a companion" to your heart's content. That defense won't work. This is an assumed risk sport for all. Nobody cares what terms are used or not used. It is only the actions that matter.
I Don't see why anything is used either you can look at reviews and see what she does I think just companionship should be offered and that's all, the terms have to many meaning to each person and just gets confusing to explain all the time . Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
Perfect Tat!

You also cannot use the term in your ads here on ECCIE either.
Will you still be complaining when less is said and all of a sudden less clients are available. Information is power. Lack of information is a black hole. My first place to begin research on a provider is an ad/website/whatever. There are a lot of providers out there. I'm not going to waste my time on a provider who tells me she only offers companionship. We all know what companionship is-- even law enforcement. I find that a provider who intentionally withholds information is not worth my effort. She may be good, but she also may be a bait and switch artist or heaven forbid an upsell queen. A cornerstone of the hobby is information flow which hopefully builds some sort of trust. By slowing the flow of info, you just perpetuate a level of mistrust. If you do that, LE has already won. As someone already mentioned, if you are on LE's radar, it doesn't matter what your ad says. You can cry "I'm only a companion" to your heart's content. That defense won't work. This is an assumed risk sport for all. Nobody cares what terms are used or not used. It is only the actions that matter. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Im not complaining and I don't cry "i'm only companion."
If a girl is a bait n switch then that info will get out there.
What does that have to do the acronyms?
Perfect Tat!

You also cannot use the term in your ads here on ECCIE either. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Thanks! Didnt know that!
Guess what got 'em busted? Originally Posted by TamsenCrown
Not Screening well?