Peepers in Utica

Does anyone know if peepers in Utica is open? Or how has it been lately?
I went there before a year ago and it was closed. I don’t want to make that mistake again. It was on a Sunday I should of known better ��
It's open. I was there a month ago. Talent is so so. It's VIP room is pretty small and not very private. For the area it's not a bad place to go, but def not like the bigger cities.
So I’m better of just going to Syracuse? Utica and Syracuse are both about the same distance away from me. I guess in Syracuse there’s more options if one place sucks I can just go somewhere else. But I don’t know if Utica has another option probably not
Just Peepers in Utica, although Frankfort is only 10 minutes away. V-Ja's. I've had some good luck there before, just depends on who is working that night.
was just at peepers last week. They had 5 girls dancing and 2 other girls djing. There were only 3 guys there beside myself
chanel back yet
was just at peepers last week. They had 5 girls dancing and 2 other girls djing. There were only 3 guys there beside myself Originally Posted by jaman123
Is it best to go on a Friday or Saturday? some places are pretty lame on the weekdays.
I couldn't tell you. I've never been during the week, only weekends. Happy hunting!
Chanel was there when i was there. Nice dancer
can you get the services at peepers that you can at v-ja's. pretty much a sure bet for a good time there
what time does Peepers open? I drove by there at 2 today (I know that's real early) but I wasn't sure if they had reopened or not
Peepers typically opens around 9PM, my question is the mask situation? Required inside? Including VIP, and what about them....
How am I supposed to motor boat a stripper with my mask on?