Pharaoh's Cleared to Reopen

Thanks pg
CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WKBW) — Attorneys for Pharaoh's Gentlemen's Club in Cheektowaga say the establishment will be allowed to reopen with exotic dancers after a New York State Supreme Court judge issued a permanent injunction Monday.

According to the HoganWiling Law Firm, the club must maintain COVID-19 safety protocols.

The club has been closed under "orange zone" restrictions in Erie County. Indoor dining is still restricted in the "orange zone."

Some other Western New York businesses have found success in the courtroom, fighting COVID-19 restrictions.

Key word is permanent, and that bodes well for ALL NY businesses being destroyed by Cuntmo.
Parade?
Well it's almost parade season!!
I've got a birthday party to plan...
Cuomo still wants to be Lemon's bottom boy while Chris watches, flexes his biceps, yelling, " harder, harder, pump him up" !
CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WKBW) — Attorneys for Pharaoh's Gentlemen's Club in Cheektowaga say the establishment will be allowed to reopen with exotic dancers after a New York State Supreme Court judge issued a permanent injunction Monday.

According to the HoganWiling Law Firm, the club must maintain COVID-19 safety protocols.

The club has been closed under "orange zone" restrictions in Erie County. Indoor dining is still restricted in the "orange zone."

Some other Western New York businesses have found success in the courtroom, fighting COVID-19 restrictions.

Key word is permanent, and that bodes well for ALL NY businesses being destroyed by Cuntmo. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

"If a Permanent Injunction is granted, it will be effective until it is changed or ended by the judge at either party's request, after notice and hearing, or until a specific date set by the judge (i.e., 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, etc.)."

PERMANENT only means it's not TEMPORARY.
  • oklib
  • 01-06-2021, 08:10 AM
Does any one remember Katrina ??? used to offer take out 35ish
Katrina, Katrina?
Does any one remember Katrina ??? used to offer take out 35ish Originally Posted by oklib
I have ta check but radio show girl in ROC ????
THAT Katrina is all over FB....

But I'm not sure if THAT is Katrina, Katrina...
THAT Katrina is all over FB....

But I'm not sure if THAT is Katrina, Katrina... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I can't remember which BUF strip club owner she was married to
ops and cheated on by giving clients ... errr never mind

If this owner, lets just say will not be back
btw Silver Fox, a long gone strip club in ROC. Fuck the wife got you in the door for free and a free drink. He sold it to start the now gone Allen's Club,
I always payed the door and for my drinks. "Whew"
Jennie?
Blech....
Jennie?
Blech.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
errr ahhhh mmmmm welllllllll, she was better looking before hubby fell(or pushed)off AC roof n died LOL the roof leak he was trying to fix was not fixed till after the Tax Man gave the building a new owner,

anyways back to Katrina,
not sure but, I think Radio Show girl was married to Pharaoh's owner, And maybe the same Katrina oklib asked about.
Does anyone know for sure if or not ????

errr rats on the link thingy, mmmm Hay oklib search for
"Katrina Lee" and let me know please n thank you
anyways back to Katrina,
not sure but, I think Radio Show girl was married to Pharaoh's owner, And maybe the same Katrina oklib asked about.
Does anyone know for sure if or not ????
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No... hence the Katrina, Katrina? post....
You are correct about who your Katrina married....

edit add: I don't thinck she likes that guy much anymore....