Buffalo tour

Checked out the Colonie Lounge. Got there just before closing. One nice dancer at the pole, tall, blonde. She went and sat with the big tipper. At least I saw a tittie. Went to NY Showgirls earlier, but on that day they closed at 10. Will try again. Drove by Pharoah’s on way to Scores by the airport. Open. Stunning spinner blonde on the pole. She sat with some OG afterward. She didn’t like my patented folder dollar “shaft” and crumpled dollar “balls.” I’m so low class.
Checked out the Colonie Lounge. Got there just before closing. One nice dancer at the pole, tall, blonde. She went and sat with the big tipper. At least I saw a tittie. Went to NY Showgirls earlier, but on that day they closed at 10. Will try again. Drove by Pharoah’s on way to Scores by the airport. Open. Stunning spinner blonde on the pole. She sat with some OG afterward. She didn’t like my patented folder dollar “shaft” and crumpled dollar “balls.” I’m so low class. Originally Posted by zomgby
That really is the best Buffalo has to offer.
Pharoahs still $20 cover and fishbowl dancing ?
Watch out for the hot black girl with jeans shorts. Customers have been known to forget their glasses in the VIP after a dance with her.
That really is the best Buffalo has to offer. Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
The bar is set pretty low....