syracuse and rochester clubs

• flcc
  • 05-09-2021, 09:56 PM
anyone have a list of syracuse or rochester clubs that are open and what time they open?
Mirage open 7pm daily and now open as late as other bars
Are any Syracuse clubs open on the weekdays? Or I have to wait until the weekend?
Are any Syracuse clubs open on the weekdays? Or I have to wait until the weekend? Originally Posted by Twistedm3tal
I went to bada bing a couple of weeks ago during the week and they were open, pretty sure it would be possible to get extra also, at least before COVID there was. They had about 3 girls working I believe, I went to the club right by it( which is owned by the same person I believe) and they had about 3 black strippers working, but they totally ignored me and the other customer I saw and just stayed on their phones, so I didn’t even bother.
While we’re on the subject of Syracuse girls, anyone have any idea where the girls from fantasy nights went? Used to love going there, even without getting anything extra the girls there were usually pretty entertaining
I have Aprils number not sure if it works never used it
  • flcc
  • 05-13-2021, 12:32 PM
what time does bada bing open?
  • Yosun
  • 05-20-2021, 04:04 PM
While we’re on the subject of Syracuse girls, anyone have any idea where the girls from fantasy nights went? Used to love going there, even without getting anything extra the girls there were usually pretty entertaining Originally Posted by Bartill
I do miss the girls who gave extras there and was wondering the same thing.