Inflation Sucks! Which places are still charging $60/hour?

Unless some cutie is inflating me then it’s ok.

A lot of places I frequent have bumped an hour up to $70 or more for a standard hour. (U-Spa is still charging $45/$60/$90. The legit place on Westheimer. I can’t quit Miss Yo-Yo! But they used to be $45/hr and $60 for 90 min.) Definitely not see anything like that around any more.

Anyhoos, are YOUR faves still “standard” pricing?
Inflation does suck...I miss those times when it was $40/hr. I usually go to non-FS places, and they're still offering $60/hr. KK massage, KJ Thai, Rainbow, Paris in the fall, Leaf massage (got raided recently), and a few others I'd have to look up.

I also try to get the provider's number, and they'll honor my $60/hr at whichever shop they're working at - so that helps me out a lot.
I walk out refused to pay ladies say ok next time you pay more that easy
I remember the original Aloha AMP on Bagby street back in the 90's.

Either the girls there were not keen on time keeping but 80 bucks for 90-120 minutes. went there 2x a week, only had 3 girls, no mamasan
Not a review, moved from Amps
I don’t know but inflation is happening at the Hop I’m tryin g to get drunk it’s $5 a beer wth
Anstatt anderen die Schuld zu geben, hören Sie einfach auf, arm zu sein
: Instead of blaming others, how about you just stop being poor :
  • Pyle1
  • 07-23-2023, 10:14 AM
Yeah, I liked the pricing a decade ago. I also remember when gas was 60 cents a gallon, but I still have to fill my tank up to go to work.
  • Owj
  • 07-23-2023, 10:45 AM
When I started out it was $100 for the full meal deal.
Yeah, I liked the pricing a decade ago. I also remember when gas was 60 cents a gallon, but I still have to fill my tank up to go to work. Originally Posted by Pyle1
When I was a teen gas was in the teen’s/gal.
When I was a teen gas was in the teen’s/gal. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Damn, you're almost as old as I am.
I’d buy you a drink
Ist die OP immer noch arm und sucht immer noch Mitgefühl, anstatt ihre eigenen finanziellen Versäumnisse zu überwinden?
: Is the OP still poor & still seeking sympathy instead of over coming their own financial failings? :
Totally understand......
Unfortunately, inflation hits all sectors. In this hobby,it's referred to as the Dickle Down Effect.