Recent outage

This was told by Admin staff:

Sorry for the brief outage but we are back online! It all happened so quickly we didn’t have a chance to put out an advance notice. It was an unexpected technical issue that’s been dealt with. Not a security breach, just a technical issue that was better addressed with the site offline.
For those with PA we are going to credit your account for 2 weeks of PA, you should see that in the next few days.
Thanks everyone for your patience. And sorry again for the inconvenience
When will we be able to verify if our PA was extended for the 2 weeks in question?
It should have already been done. I can have the admin staff check your profile.
Please check mine too. Thanks.
Please check mine also-thanks
I lost my PA access today, exactly 6 weeks to the day I was given PA access. I thought you said it was going to be extended for 2 weeks due to the outage? Can you please check on this for me
I lost my PA access today, exactly 6 weeks to the day I was given PA access. I thought you said it was going to be extended for 2 weeks due to the outage? Can you please check on this for me Originally Posted by biglick

They are already working on this . Probably a technical glitch - should be resolved very soon. Thank you.
I’m in the same boat