Encounter report credit.

How long does it take for someone to approve my encounter report and issue premium credit?
I would like to know as well. I did a review on the 10th and still have not seen credit for it and I also sent a PM to the moderator. My subscription is about to expire .
Usually it is within a day or two. I can't think of a time when it has taken longer than that for me.
Normally we get them within a couple of days. Sometimes the perfect storm hits and we are all out of pocket.
I think this was because of the technical glitch which some guys had - that their reviews were not showing up in the " to be approved " queue. A few members had PM'ed about it - and these were for reviews about 1-2 weeks. Haven't had an issue the last few days - probably a minor technical glitch that's been fixed.
Can someone please check my account? My PA shows to expire today.
Can someone please check my account? My PA shows to expire today. Originally Posted by raild@1964

Yours was a similar technical glitch. Your review did not show up to be processed. Approved it and PA has been granted to you. Thanks !
I think this was because of the technical glitch which some guys had - that their reviews were not showing up in the " to be approved " queue. A few members had PM'ed about it - and these were for reviews about 1-2 weeks. Haven't had an issue the last few days - probably a minor technical glitch that's been fixed. Originally Posted by delimex007

Was there still going to be credit given to the people who lost it during the outage ? I feel missed out on .
Yes - everyone gets extra 2 weeks of PA credit because of the outage.
Hey guys, can someone approve my encounter report on the West Texas Spa's page... Thank you.
Yes - everyone gets extra 2 weeks of PA credit because of the outage. Originally Posted by delimex007

I have t submitted a review since the outage , do i get two weeks add onto this tweet review ?
I have t submitted a review since the outage , do i get two weeks add onto this tweet review ? Originally Posted by DONVEETOH
I believe what our Mod was saying is that if you had PA during the outage you will receive 2 extra weeks to make up for the outage.
I believe what our Mod was saying is that if you had PA during the outage you will receive 2 extra weeks to make up for the outage. Originally Posted by busternutzs

Yes - this is correct.