Post on an old Encounter

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

If someone post on an old encounter that doesn't have any activity for over 30 and the other members subsequently post on the same encounter are they subject to the same warnings or points as the 1st person that violated the forum guidelines.

If so why are they since the encounter has recent activity. Is it the subsequent poster's responsibility to check the dates on the thread because in the guideline it says be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted.
Is this a rhetorical question?

Asking for the benefit of all?
The site needs to close inactive threads automatically. Problem solved.
Are the Mods on vacation?
Are the Mods on vacation? Originally Posted by busternutzs
I responded to you within 20 minutes. LOL.

All right I will play your game since you did not answer my question.

While it is always prudent to be aware of the original date on any thread, the subsequent poster is not the one who bumped an old review and should not receive an infraction for posting in said review.
I responded to you within 20 minutes. LOL.

All right I will play your game since you did not answer my question.

While it is always prudent to be aware of the original date on any thread, the subsequent poster is not the one who bumped an old review and should not receive an infraction for posting in said review. Originally Posted by B Three
Thanks for your reply
Sorry I didn't realize you were admin. My Bad.

The reason I bought this up was because it happened recently within the last week or 2 on an old review and I wondered what happened to the guys that posted on the encounter after it was bumped up.

I also posted on an old review but was not the one who bumped it up. I got a warning for violating the forum guidelines but eventually got it reversed.

We do not discuss what, if any, action is taken on an individual member in the vast majority of cases. You've asked this same variation of the question of "equal" discipline before and you've always gotten the same answer. Can you move on now?