URL / Website: search STG for "Bianca"
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Co. Line area
Activities: decent massage experience, hj
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Pics on STG are accurate. Large breasts. Looks and acts a bit like the middle aged lady who used to come clean house/watch kids for your mom/grandmother.
Recommendation: Yes

Staff edit to correct date. dj8
Would you pm me rates and anything I can’t see at the moment please��
Have spoken to her several times, but never have caught her in the Jackson area. She was always in Vicksburg area. Nice price for the fun you got. I'll have to get in on the fun.
She’s in Jackson regularly, comes over from Georgia. She posts on STG under massage often while here. Bj is included with her VIP. She never takes her bra off, just pulls her tits out so her bra can hold them up. Hairy down there... looks like she hasn’t shaved in a couple weeks all the time. She’s nice, but her massages aren’t sensual enough. Vigorous, fast hands. She will def do a prostate. Has a massage table, starts there... transitions to the bed with VIP. Again she’s nice, talks too much and very fast. I recommend experiencing her a time or two... but her schtick gets old. Stay with massage.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed. dj8