URL / Website: Unknown
City: Fort Collins
State: Colorado
Address: West of I-25 exit 269A
Activities: Table shower, sauna, feeble massage and disastrous flip
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 50’s, too thin, avg height, too skinny, looked her age, not juicy enough
Recommendation: No
Their "Open" sign as been turned off for a while, few weeks. Since then I rarely see anybody parked there so I figured they were closed. I take it that isn't the case?
Their "Open" sign as been turned off for a while, few weeks. Since then I rarely see anybody parked there so I figured they were closed. I take it that isn't the case? Originally Posted by ash_36
I’ve been there before and they were closed earlier that they advertise. Unluckily, they were open on this day.
So this place reopened for a while as Nu Spa. During that time, one of the girls told me they were planning on moving locations and would have a new name (probably due to the legal issues they had last year). She said I would be able to find out online. This was months ago before the Covid stuff happened.

Unfortunately I really only know Eccie and TOB after Backpage was gone, and haven't been able to find the new location. And I haven't seen a new parlor on the massage site. Does anybody know where they moved to? Or where they might advertise now?

Thanks