CAN NOT POST IN WELcOME FORUMS

Majichands, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I contacted 2 mods asking them to fix this and sent an email to support which came back to me..
HELP! Muffin man said it was a glitch in the system somebody UNGLITCH ME!!!! Please!
Never heard from you so I'm not sure who you contacted. Are you still experiencing this issue?
The welcome forum states that ladies may post there during their first week of membership. Once upgraded, you then have the weekly and weekend forums to post in. Could that be the reason -- you're not in your first week here?
No, her issue is she cannot post reply to any thread in the Welcome Wagon. But, she can post in any forum otherwise.
I experience the same. I can't comment on the welcome forum, perhaps just to say "welcome". It doesn't allow the ladies the option to comment. It use to. But it's not an option any longer. So if she is asking about that, I have wondered the same thing as well. ????
Sounds like the functionality to prevent ladies from POSTING after their first week may also be preventing them from COMMENTING after their first week.