References

Been trying to visit some of this girls but they all ask for references but it’s hard to get any when no one will see me any ideas or tips located in Lubbock
You need to find someone newbie friendly. I have the same issues but mostly because San Angelo is dead and references are really old by the time someone visits. I also only hobby a few times a year which makes it hard and the ones that only take recent references will probably only ever be on my wish list.
The trick is to get a reference that will actually reply to providers looking to confirm a reference.
Txniki will see newbies, if you don't mind some screening. The if you use her as a reference you won't have a problem, or at least I haven't.
Txniki will see newbies, if you don't mind some screening. The if you use her as a reference you won't have a problem, or at least I haven't. Originally Posted by dirt street cowboy

Um yeah- while she will always try to provide a reference when providers ask.. She is NOT newbie friendly. Not sure why you would even post that.
It’s because everyone posting in here is dumb as shit, to answer Louis ck’s query. I’m including Louis ck in my assessment of posters to this thread btw

Butternuts is the dumbest mf on the planet. He likes them old amp girls lol and pays through the nose for balding old Asians lol
Let's not let the thread dissolve into personal insults please
Umm. Because she saw me, as a newbie. I gave her my real world info and a recommendation from a fellow monger.
She is one of the most respected girls on this site, in my opinion. I do not see many providers, but never get turned down with a reference from her
As far as the other dumbass who commented. Go fuck yourself.
any ideas or tips located in Lubbock Originally Posted by Pancho79423

Maybe its better to not post on these threads and leave it for the staff to reply when someone asks for ideas and tips
Many years ago when you first saw Nikki she may have allowed more leeway. But for years now she has posted in her ads/updates that she is not newbie friendly.

Umm. Because she saw me, as a newbie. I gave her my real world info and a recommendation from a fellow monger.
She is one of the most respected girls on this site, in my opinion. I do not see many providers, but never get turned down with a reference from her
As far as the other dumbass who commented. Go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by dirt street cowboy
I will let her decide. If I were you Pancho, I would try to get screened with her.
Crypt don't send me anymore warnings for telling Nibre to go fuck himself. He may be into it.
It’s because everyone posting in here is dumb as shit, to answer Louis ck’s query. I’m including Louis ck in my assessment of posters to this thread btw

Butternuts is the dumbest mf on the planet. He likes them old amp girls lol and pays through the nose for balding old Asians lol Originally Posted by ElChupaNibre
Beginning to think ElChupaNibre is Ninared's manhandle
I will let her decide. If I were you Pancho, I would try to get screened with her.
Crypt don't send me anymore warnings for telling Nibre to go fuck himself. He may be into it. Originally Posted by dirt street cowboy
As you can see in this ad TxNikki does offer alternative screening if you don't have references
I don't see anything on her profile, showcase or the last 16 ads that says she is not newbie friendly. Some ads do say references require but most of them are older than the ad I posted here.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...143&highlight=

From her ad
"Again, I do require references, if you do not have a reference please pm for alternative verification ways."
Not NinaRed, just left her.