Dallas has some of the STUPIDEST Women on Earth

you women KNOW ZERO on how to make MONEY via this avenue

this has to be the RUDEST CITY in the USA and I have traveled all over this Country

you nver anser your phone - it takes you days to respond and you text a 1000's of times befre possibly making an appointment then you GHOST at the last minute

GROW the FUCK up or get you fat over weight ASS off this site

there it is
im not holding back - NO MORE

getting ready - Im abt to list all the BS Women on this site and ive been on here for YEARS

most have ran away as they should have

Honestly Dallas is EXTREMELY RUDE and FAKE !!!

there is no reason why it should take you DAYS t reason to someone interested in visiting you then you get MAD because days later when you respond he has made other plans with the MONEY he was going to GIVE YOU !

Money doesnt grow on trees on Trees in TEXAS ( yet ) it does tho in Colorado

the NICEST Place i have found is COLORADO and has some of the HOTTEST friendliest women that respond to you immediately !

Texas is becoming from what it use to be the HOTTEST women to the city of of TOTAL BULL SHIT

FYI Young woman and ladies

GET YOUR PRETTY ASS into a GYM - get healthy and in shape - COLORADO women - you have ZERO on themTexas - yes Im in your face and only trying to help you because Ive known that there super beautiful and sexy women in Texas and you are losing it

LOVE YA ALL

Peace

no hard felling other then down below were its suppose to be HARD
Who rain on your parade? It's Memorial Day. A day to celebrate and remember! Don't worry, be happy!
Damn. The President of the Colorado Tourism Board sure sounds pissed.
Sorry you picked a few bad apples to reach out to....but not ALL Dallas women are stupid. Did you do any research on the "stupid" women in question? There are a handful of providers that are notorious for the shenanigans you experienced last night. I believe, had you looked in the mens area or even searched their names and posts, you could have avoided wasted time and a Texas sized temper tantrum in co-ed. At least you saved some money this trip. Now you can double up once you get back to Colorado. Winning, yes?
im not holding back - NO MORE

getting ready - Im abt to list all the BS Women on this site and ive been on here for YEARS

most have ran away as they should have

Honestly Dallas is EXTREMELY RUDE and FAKE !!!

there is no reason why it should take you DAYS t reason to someone interested in visiting you then you get MAD because days later when you respond he has made other plans with the MONEY he was going to GIVE YOU !

Money doesnt grow on trees on Trees in TEXAS ( yet ) it does tho in Colorado

the NICEST Place i have found is COLORADO and has some of the HOTTEST friendliest women that respond to you immediately !

Texas is becoming from what it use to be the HOTTEST women to the city of of TOTAL BULL SHIT

FYI Young woman and ladies

GET YOUR PRETTY ASS into a GYM - get healthy and in shape - COLORADO women - you have ZERO on themTexas - yes Im in your face and only trying to help you because Ive known that there super beautiful and sexy women in Texas and you are losing it

LOVE YA ALL

Peace

no hard felling other then down below were its suppose to be HARD Originally Posted by Texas_Size_Smurf
That's what I usually do when appointments don't go as planned. There are decent quality steaks all over the place haha.
Looking forward to your list, OP. (JK)

I agree with Kendall, but instead of reaching out in the men's only areas (as there are lots of agendas, vendettas and shit just gets made up), I would talk to the girls directly via PM, text or phone call. If you do not get a response or the response(s) you like, move on. The thing about Dallas is that we have more providers than anyone else and that does not count those without membership or showcases on here. And they are all shapes and sizes. If they give you the proper responses, agree on a session and are not up to par, post an honest review of your experience.
double post
For everyone that has hit the rtm button concerning bullying, etc.

He has not come out and called out any one particular provider. He's venting frustration in general at 12:03am.

I would have posted this in COED since it is Hobby related.

We all have frustrations in the hobby.
So sorry for your bad experience. There are 1000's of women in dfw so there are bound to be some dumb ones.
Obviously venting

And no I’m not going to provide any list
That would be a hateful act
Actually I forget about them fairly fast

This also ties into the texting bs that society is turning into

Being ghosted is ... you can fill in whatever you want

I’m sure it’s happened to several providers probably several times

I’m just the moron that put it out in print

I’m not bullying anyone

To be honest I asked a mod to delete this
He laughed and said you own it

��

Great
I’m going to CO we’re there real big rocks and build a house under them

Enjoy the read::
So let’s see how this goes
I’m currently chasing 2 petite hotties
Im texting each
Each take forever to respond
But of course one of them has to respond first right
So I make plans to meet the one the responds first then hours later the other responds wanting me to visit
So I kindly accept and more then welcome her acknowledgment to meet
But I honestly share with her that I made plans with another hottie but I amforsure going to call you so we can meet after my tree grows a few more green leaves
She is very understanding and we concluded with smiles and she even says have fun and I wait to have fun with you

So when the time comes I go see the first gal at the time we setup
I always call ahead saying I’m hesding out to you
Replace call with text because that’s the new language
She doesn’t respond
I wait no response
I wait no response

So since I’ve been down this road before
I don’t wait anymore
I text hottie that is understandably interested in having fun with me
Prior to this during my texting with this one, I share with her IF I don’t get to see her for anyone reason like she doesn’t respond I will text call you and come see you
She says Yes please do
So I text her letting her know I’ve been ghosted and I can come visit
Yep she doesn’t respond
I wait no response another text call nothing

So I’m done for the evening night gone

Then the next days at 730am she responds

Sorry I was asleep oh FYI I love TOP

So I respond soon after seeing that text

Cool I’m sure we’ll have a awesome enjoyable time and you’ll more then enjoy yourself
Plan on me seeing you again that’s how I’m coming into to this
You tell me what’s best for you evening night late night I’m a late night guy

So yep I’m waiting on her response

If I would have waited for her response before making plans with Ms ghost
I would have had an in with Ms Top

I have a good feeling ms top is coming through
At least that’s what my head feels

��

I hope that put a smile on your face

Ms Top knows how’s to seal a deal
Now that’s a smart Dallas Woman
there is someone for every one
WE are not stupid Sir
Might try a new approach next time ....
DAM you should live in the HUDSON VALLEY IN NY....I can not write a review..either I am being Flaked...or the experience is so bad or so BIZARRE..I cant write it..I am counting the MINUTES till I return to Dallas..YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY..BELIEVE YOU ME
Counselor Kendall has some very good advice.
  • grean
  • 05-30-2019, 02:08 PM
Counselor Kendall has some very good advice. Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
I've never had the pleasure of Kendall, but her girlfriend, Laura Lynn, has amazing skills. Perhaps OP schedules with those two ladies...maybe both at the same time even.