URL / Website: -
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: North Jackson
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, HJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Ana is tall and slim with legs for days. Attractive, great smile, nice B cup with very pokey nipples. Alana is Caucasian, average height, very pretty, and slim with really big tits. Both have smiles and great attitudes.
Recommendation: Yes
Moved to Studio. dj8
Where was this, if you don't mind? I have not seen Ana Marie even advertise or seen her at either of the Studio locations in over a year. I didn't know she was around. Elaborate a little if you don't mind. Is she advertising again? If so, where? Thanks
The pretty smile description got me, last time I remember seeing her she was missing a tooth or two. I’ve never had a session with her but I’ve heard that that back a few years ago she was a good time.
Sorry guys, crazy work week. I didn’t see them at either of the Studios... was a hotel. Why I posted under Encounters - Mississippi. It wasn’t a new ad, found Ana Marie’s info doing some searching, old info. Neither she or Alana is full time.... seeing some clients here and there. They both said they want to start posting ads and working more. They didn’t say when.

We had fun... you heard right, Ana Marie is a good time. Alana too. There were seductive smiles, enticing looks. We all have imperfections. They were sexy and very into making sure I was enjoying myself. Was a hot time.
Is this the same Allena that used to work at Studio 1?