Hey! It's almost football time.

Go Seahawks! I think Russell going to take us all the way if we can get past those fucking Rams! I think we will finish the regular season 12-4.

There is a game this Thursday between Atlanta and Denver.
12-4 is pretty optimistic for losing the best receiver and trading away the best pash rusher.
But we still have the highest paid QB and highest paid all time NFL player in the entire league. If the Patriots can win by putting all their fortunes and eggs on just their QB, so can we. Unlike their QB, we won't need to cheat to win.
I am so ready for football. I think I'll have to find a place to watch the game on Thursday.
Yupper and the Cowboys BS is starting AGAIN , Z and Garrett
12-4 is pretty optimistic for losing the best receiver and trading away the best pash rusher. Originally Posted by tsaidogg78
13-3 then
Yupper and the Cowboys BS is starting AGAIN , Z and Garrett Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Is Z Ezekiel Elliot? I saw on news today that Cowboys owner Jones says he doesn't need Elliot to win the Superbowl. The Cowboys will go to the Superbowl this season cause Jones says they will. What a great leader! Optimistic and visionary! The Seahawks don't even have owner. The owner's sister is running the team after he died. I hear Amazon owner wants to buy the Seahawks. I say LET HIM!
Who Dat ????

For NFC
I just signed up for a league today.

Team name: Show Me Your TD's
Bet Zeke pulls a ham-string and misses the next 6 games after he comes back. Always happens with a hold-out. Then again, I understand his reasons. Runningback's have short lifespans.
They'll work it out.
Pretty pumped about football coming back. Not pumped about paying direct tv to watch the games. One season i went to the bar to watch the games. It cost me more at the bars then for the season ticket lol
GO BEARS!
I don't mind going to the bar to watch games if they are pretty girls there to talk to and bumping boots with.
I don't mind going to the bar to watch games if they are pretty girls there to talk to and bumping boots with. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Yeah man. Like tight ends. We should meet for some 1942 and cold beer
Just more Cowgirls BS Ezekiel Randy on and on getting very old ( I think its just Jones keeping them in the news)
That HOF game last night was painful to watch. Good thing it's only a scrimmage. Many of them players won't be around 5 weeks from now.