Time Travel

• mdub
  • 08-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Speaking of time travel... if we haven't already been visited by people from the future yet, does that mean time travel will never be invented?
Traveling forward in time is relatively easy (no pun intended). According to Einstein’s special theory of relativity, you just need to travel long enough at a high percentage of the speed of light. It also posits that you cannot travel backwards in time.
Good question
  • Go4it
  • 08-05-2019, 08:42 PM
I'MMMMMMM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No matter how scientific the approach, I am of the opinion that you cannot recreate a moment in time, once the clock ticks, it's gone forever.
Maybe it's possible to visit the future, good luck traveling faster than the speed of light. I think that's still a few centuries away...lol
We haven’t seen any time travelers because why the fuck would they come here??
  • mdub
  • 08-06-2019, 12:10 AM
No matter how scientific the approach, I am of the opinion that you cannot recreate a moment in time, once the clock ticks, it's gone forever.
Maybe it's possible to visit the future, good luck traveling faster than the speed of light. I think that's still a few centuries away...lol Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Time and space have rules we don’t understand. On a quantum level time doesn’t exist, and an action has the same probability of occurring as the same exact opposite action. As an example the action of a cue ball striking racked balls if one sits and observes long enough those same struck balls will return to their racked position and the cue ball will return to where it was originally struck..
somebody watched avengers movie 2 months late..
So if you’re traveling faster than the speed of light and you turn the headlights on.....uhhh...
Hop in your vehicle and drive you will time travel
Hop in your vehicle and drive you will time travel Originally Posted by Thelatter
At a rate of 1 hour per/hr
It's just wishful thinking without the 1.21 Gigawatts.
At a rate of 1 hour per/hr Originally Posted by Dersieger
Yes time travel

Airplane
Walking running

Amusement ride etc.

That is the only way to time travel