Miley and Liam.

I didn't know Liam and Miley were married until I heard the news of they split up. Did they marry in secret? Now she is kissing some girl. Liam must stink in bed if she is switching to sapphism. I can visionalize Miley singing this in the shower https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs When a woman leaves a man and rebounds with a woman, it means the man couldn't please her sexually.
I agree with OP...

Maybe I still have a chance with her 😂 (crossing my fingers)

That Liam guy looks like a b**** boy cant believe he let that gal go she was all into him too remember she went a bit crazy when they broke up before getting hitch. I bet he secretly bats for the other team 🌈 (I’m NOT being a homophobic racist okay, if anyone reading this got offended for what I said sorry! Go be you it’s 2019! &#128514
Miley Cyrus getiing married? What could go WRONG?

Elizabeth Taylor watch out....
I'm very proud this is the first time I knew she was married, to who, and for how long.

Still waiting for the first time I give a rat's ass about anything she says or does, unless she announces she's decided to come fuck me senseless.
I just want to take Miley up the ass one time, I'll gladly hand her off after that.

I hope this news doesn't derail her Daddy's momentum, having guest-appeared on the longest running Number one song Ever, and still #1 as I type!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...ds/1990296001/

if Billy Ray can appear on a young black Homosexual's song, and set Billboard chart records, I think Miley can shake off her bi-sexual romp/divorce. by the way, Noah Cyrus is sexy as Hell, that is one bad-ass family
I took a look at Miley's resume. She hasn't done anything but music videos. No big movie role. Nothing. How is she relevant? Liam's movie resume gotten cold since he was in Hunger Games. I thought he was the Marvel comics guy but no, that's his brother. Apparently there are a few Hemsworths.
I took a look at Miley's resume. She hasn't done anything but music videos. No big movie role. Nothing. How is she relevant? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
are you FUCKING serious? excuse my language

Miley IS Hannah Montana.. the soundtrack album went to #1 in its second week, Miley was 13 years old. that puts her in Michael Jackson territory.. you heard of him, I know. the following year (2007) she toured as Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, and you could not find a ticket.. SOLD OUT. little girls everywhere cried for days, when they learned they were shut out from attending Miley's concert. Miley has had number one albums since.. ever heard of Wrecking Ball?

if all that is not enough, she is the daughter of the great Billy Ray Cyrus, whose is a vocalist on the current Billboard #1 song, that is sitting at a record 19 weeks at #1.. he also sang the Country classic "achy-breaky heart". that pedigree alone makes Miley a Goddess.
Hannah Montana? Heard of it but never seen it. What channel is it on? Wrecking Ball Seeing the music video was the first time I heard of Miley. Billy Ray Cyrus is her father? I don't listen to country.
Hannah Montana? Heard of it but never seen it. What channel is it on? Wrecking Ball Seeing the music video was the first time I heard of Miley. Billy Ray Cyrus is her father? I don't listen to country. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
the show stopped running, but it is probably on somewhere.. not sure.. but yeah, Miley was Hannah Montana in the TV show, and she has been just Miley Cyrus for years now. Billy Ray is her Daddy, and sexy Noah Cyrus is her sister. Billy Ray is country, but the #1 single currently, "old time road" is only part country.. it is hip hop as well.. the song started out as hip hop, but only took off after a new version featuring Billy Ray was released.
I love "old time road" featuring Billy Ray Cyrus. I've listened to it many times.
Miley IS Hannah Montana.. Miley was 13 years old. SOLD OUT. little girls everywhere cried for days, Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That explains why I never seen her. I am not in her targeted fan base. I also just look it up. Hannah Montana was on Disney from 2006 to 2011. Dad didn't have cable TV in the house those days.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...photos-1233931

sad week for the Cyrus family.. Liam files for divorce from Miley, and Billy Ray finally slips from the #1 spot, surrendering after a historical 19 week run at the top.

I don't know how many days it will take, for me to get over this colossal heartbreak.
are you FUCKING serious? excuse my language

Miley IS Hannah Montana.. the soundtrack album went to #1 in its second week, Miley was 13 years old. that puts her in Michael Jackson territory.. you heard of him, I know. the following year (2007) she toured as Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, and you could not find a ticket.. SOLD OUT. little girls everywhere cried for days, when they learned they were shut out from attending Miley's concert. Miley has had number one albums since.. ever heard of Wrecking Ball?

if all that is not enough, she is the daughter of the great Billy Ray Cyrus, whose is a vocalist on the current Billboard #1 song, that is sitting at a record 19 weeks at #1.. he also sang the Country classic "achy-breaky heart". that pedigree alone makes Miley a Goddess. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

"achy-breaky heart" is fucking terrible. how it was a hit don't ask me. but Billy Ray Cyrus was basically a one hit wonder. never did anything after that remotely successful.

Miley did get her break on Hannah Montana and made some nice coin for certain. that alone does not account for her estimated net worth of 160 million so her later work and tours post Hannah are what put serious coin in her pocket. not my type of music but someone's buying her stuff and going to her shows. Hemsworth is a relative pauper by comparison at "only" 26 million. must be tough to get by! they had a prenup, that's already been reported. my guess is beyond any joint properties "he keeps his, she keeps hers" is what it comes down to.

Hemsworth hadn't really had an A list career. probably wont either, unless he gets a role that really clicks in a move that is a big hit. his brother Chris is mostly the same way ... except for Marvel. all his non-Marvel movies have not done well, a few even flopped. he was actually pretty good as race driver James Hunt in "Rush" about his rivalry with the recently deceased Niki Lauda. it did ok for a racing movie with limited appeal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(2013_film)

i don't agree with the poster who claimed Liam must suck in bed for Miley to chase women. that's not how truly bisexual chicks are. if he was that bad why would Miley be so into him? this relationship went on for years with a few rough patches along the way. and yet they got back together. doesn't sound like Liam couldn't dick her good. bi chicks want chicks too. it's that simple. Sounds more like Hemsworth just couldn't deal with that and he had to know this about her yeah?

got a friend who is married to a bi asian girl, they have kids as well. he doesn't care if she has bi/gay gf's she sleeps with. hell, that bastard gets threesomes out it if the gf is down for it so he's making out like a bandit. his take on it? "No dick, no problem". if she went behind his back and fucked a dude? yeah .. he'd have a problem with that. any guy who gets into a relationship with a bi girl either accepts it and lets it go or does not and it ends. Sounds like Hemsworth just couldn't deal with it.

as far as Miley, she's gone way way beyond Hannah Montana. chick's worth an estimated 160 M.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...rus-net-worth/

Hemsworth isn't even close at a "mere" 26 M. poor guy!!

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...rth-net-worth/

interestingly, Chris is worth nearly as much as Miley at 130 M.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...rth-net-worth/

but take away Thor/Marvel and he wouldn't have nearly that much coin.
I know almost nothing about Miley Cyrus's career before the last two or three years. But she does have serious musical talent, unlike her old man. He had more talent than his one hit would indicate, but she has some serious vocal chops. I don't know that she's really displayed them in her mainstream work, but some of her covers of real music are very, very good.
Miley musical career? Where? Wrecking Ball is the only song I heard of her sang.