Black Woman Assaulted by White Boyfriend After He Refuses Request to Engage in Slave Roleplay

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

Florida.. no surprise there.. isn't it always Florida?

There are a couple of White Guys on this Forum, who would pay $400-$500 to act that out.. I have seen their ISO's. I also know of one Black Chick on OH2, who advertised her desire to "Race role-play", and be humiliated during a session.

I don't know.. I would engage in Việt cộng role play for "fun", if my Bạn gái việt nam requested. no need to get a bug up your ass about it
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
Florida...Florida is full of crazies but they really don't have the monopoly on it.
They have very open laws regarding criminal reporting so all their craziest stories hit the press.
Try the website floridaman.com.
That's the site where guys (and girls) are arrested for trying to have sex with their neighbor's sprinkler system...lol
"""""""""""Florida Man"""""""""""""""", that's enough right there Bat shit crazies
maybe they should have stuck with the tried and true "Daddy, I've been naughty, do you want to spank me?" routine?
maybe they should have stuck with the tried and true "Daddy, I've been naughty, do you want to spank me?" routine? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
indeed! probably too late for a do-over.. but yeah, the Black Chick should have taken a spanking, and closed her eyes, pretending the Slave Master was applying his unique discipline to her black ass
You know, I've never really gotten into B&D, S&M, role-play,bondage and restraints. I have tried.
But goddamn I love their outfits.