Namssa is after me.

• Groot
  • 08-16-2019, 04:00 PM
The ONLY moderator in eccie who has ever given me points. Repeatedly.

This opens the door to so many unanswered questions. Especially after outing the Blue promoters.... Ghostrider, Bobby Mann and Chung Tran. Won't life be grand for them after I'm gone from here and it is business as usual?

I have long suspected that a mod is behind a few of those promoter handles. What better way to get away with it, never be banned and reap amp perks....
  • motor
  • 08-16-2019, 09:19 PM

This opens the door to so many unanswered questions. Especially after outing the Blue promoters.... Ghostrider, Bobby Mann and Chung Tran. Won't life be grand for them after I'm gone from here and it is business as usual?

I have long suspected that a mod is behind a few of those promoter handles. What better way to get away with it, never be banned and reap amp perks.... Originally Posted by Groot

Oh God Damn, quit fucking crying. If you didn't piss off someone or do anything wrong you shouldn't worry. Now you sound like WEC.
  • Groot
  • 08-16-2019, 09:38 PM
Oh God Damn, quit fucking crying. If you didn't piss off someone or do anything wrong you shouldn't worry. Now you sound like WEC. Originally Posted by motor

LOL. Good advice, but I pissed off the amp owners who rely on eccie for promoting their businesses with all their fake handles bouncing around in the amp folder I don't know who to trust anymore if they can get to Epstein in prison they can get to me...

Spread the word. FREE GROOT!
Is this one of those times we ask for popcorn?
You do realize he’s one of the most quite of the mods.
If you woke him tread lightly.
DeerHunter and Wakeup will be coming for you.
  • Quark
  • 08-17-2019, 11:38 AM
Is this one of those times we ask for popcorn? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
No we need a chain saw!
His rep is solid here. Take the points and move on.
stupid me. I thought the mods were on snooze and let gman do all their work. If I ever needed help or points, I would go to gman
If I wanted someone gone they would be. Thanks guys for the kind words, I think Groot may have some wood rot. I try to let you guys work things out but some of you just don't seem to get it, you just have to follow the board rules. If someone violates the rules RTM the post but be sure to state the reason and not just your opinion. As an admin I get a notice of the RTM as do the other admins and we may not respond directly but we take notice and may take action or wait to see if the local mods step in. Guys keep it civil, on topic, and try not to let the BS noise get out of hand on posts and you will rarely see us step in.
I did exchange PMs with Groot and was honest to him but I gave up trying to explain that staff is customer service and that is our function.

As far as multiple handles, a check is made of anyone wishing to join staff to see if they have every had or have had more than one handle and if so they would have some explaining to do. Sorry Groot I am not Ghostrider, Bobbymann, or Chung but I may have pointed and/or banned one or more of them for something in the past, but we don't discuss that except with the person unless they want to post it on the board themselves such as you have.
Anything else.Perks? I don't go any one place often enough so they will never know who I am for me to get perks at any place.
Great, Tin Foil Hats, Black Helicopters, and all of the ECCIE conspiracy theory experts will be posting to this thread.

Something else for Namssa to watch when he wakes up from his naps.
Who needs cable and reality TV shows when we have ECCIE?

Someone starts an Instagram and YouTube channel named

REAL HOBBYISTS OF DALLAS

or

HOBBYISTS WIVES DALLAS CONFIDENTIAL

The title of your thread, Groot, made me think of this video for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember both Bobby Mann and Chung Tran have served bans. Not sure that would be the case if someone were looking out for them.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember both Bobby Mann and Chung Tran have served bans. Not sure that would be the case if someone were looking out for them. Originally Posted by rcinokc
you are absolutely correct. and speaking for myself, I have served 2 bans! one of them was sketchy, 30 days for something I wasn't really guilty about.. ignorant, yes, but nothing more.

besides that I could EASILY say the Mods favor Groot. they allow him to spam the AMP section. he literally blanketed the entire front page of the AMP section, with his own bullshit posts one day last week. they allowed him to post that Me and BobbyMann TRAFFIC the girls at Blue, and FORCE bareback on them. he wasn't banned, the posts were not deleted. I could say the Mods favor him so much, they allow the Site itself to become vulnerable. imagine if LE reads those posts.. ECCIE is in a bad spot, if a Prosecutor waves Groot's post in front of a Judge. of course, Groot is a complete Phony. I challenged him to click on the top right-hand corner of this Site, and report the trafficking. he will remain a Troll, he is like a Leech that sucks the blood of its nearest neighbor. and content to be nothing more than that.

I have long suspected that a mod is behind a few of those promoter handles. What better way to get away with it, never be banned and reap amp perks.... Originally Posted by Groot

I have had different Mods give me points. This post is why I believe Groot = Peter Ebola.

There is no reasoning with them. I refer to Chris Rock’s PSA. How not to get your ass kick by the Police!! Rule #1. Obey the law!

Simple. Obey the rules of the board

Rule #2. Be polite! Speaks for itself.

For the others you will have to watch the YouTube video. Sorry no link!

For the record I have also been Banned for 30days from reposting something dealing with the AMP busts a few years ago. Almost did not come back!!