NEED HELP FINDING A NEW PLACE IN DFW WITH BAD CREDIT

Hey everyone! Does anyone have any advice on where to look or rent a place that doesn’t require good credit or pay stubs ? Like privately owned places ? Or are any of you currently looking for a reliable renter for one of your properties in Dallas, Frisco or Plano? I’m having a hard time finding a place I can get approved for. I regularly deposit my cash into my bank account and make 3x my rent easily. I do have bad credit from a car that got repoed when I was 19 that really messed me up and a few late payments on my last apartment lease. I don’t have any evictions or felonies. The hotel life is killing my bank account and I really need to get out of this situation fast ! Any websites I can use or info you can provide would really help! I’m looking in Dallas, Frisco, or Plano. Any info helps !
Are you getting turned down because you can't prove regular income or because of your credit and rental history or both?

Call an apartment locator.

Their service is free.

Many of them know which complexes will work with tenants who don't have perfect credit and rental history.
Ah! That sucks! While your situation poses some challenges there are other alternatives you can consider to overcome it. You can have someone known to you with a better credit history co-sign for you - perhaps the easiest option. Another option is to post additional security deposit - There are many private owners that rent to folks with no credit history or bad credit history by taking this route. Also, you can consider both Airbnb and bidding through Priceline for longer term rentals - this should certainly work out cheaper than the daily hotel rates. And, ofcourse, there's no harm in working with agents who can steer you to properties that accept credit scores that are below then ideal. hope this helps.
I actually haven’t been turned down yet per say I’m just clueless on where to look with my situation. I may be thinking it’s worse than it is but I just don’t wanna end up in a shit hole now lol. I’m willing to pay a big security deposit if I had to I did with my last lease. I guess I’m just scared and have anxiety because I’ve never moved by myself before last time my sugar daddy helped me haha. Thank you for the advice guys!
I actually haven’t been turned down yet per say I’m just clueless on where to look with my situation. I may be thinking it’s worse than it is but I just don’t wanna end up in a shit hole now lol. I’m willing to pay a big security deposit if I had to I did with my last lease. I guess I’m just scared and have anxiety because I’ve never moved by myself before last time my sugar daddy helped me haha. Thank you for the advice guys! Originally Posted by DallasDarkHairedBarbie
Contact Becca B, I’ve know she has had several providers live with her from the past several years.
CraigsList May also work for you in the short term by finishing up someone’s lease
I had an apartment locator that sent me a list of apartments that took bad credit. They just wanted 2 months of rent when I moved in.
Where she go?

Thought I check back to see if she found anything.
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2019, 08:34 AM
Where she go?

Thought I check back to see if she found anything. Originally Posted by CG2014
She's on a bancation so she won't need a apt for now