Trump and his crowds are larger than the left wants you to know or will admit!!

Trump claimed his rally was larger than Elton John crowd...it was.
The left got shamed hook line and sinker and eats humble pie...YEAH RIGHT!!
This will be another..."this doesn't reflect the public enthusiasm as a whole".
Who will collude with Trump this time in his reelection victory...THE PEOPLE!!

From the article:

There’s one problem with the social media slam: Trump’s claim was actually correct. That’s according to Manchester Deputy Fire Marshal Mitchell Cady, who oversaw the crowd count.
Here’s what he told The Daily Mail:
“[Attendance was] just over 11,500. … [T]he arena staff said Elton John was around 11,300.”
Additionally, Mitchell noted The Donald had about 8,000-9,000 fans outside the arena watching the jumbotron.
And there’s more:
“Had some more snuck in during the period when we’re trying to assess the situation and get the door closed, when we’re trying to get everyone through the mags (walk-through metal detectors), then maybe it’s 11,500-plus.”
As pointed out by The Daily Wire, just Wednesday New York Times writer Gail Collins took this jab at the Trumpster:
“Trump can’t bear suggestions that he’s not a crowd megamagnet. Every time he gets on a stage, he seems compelled to claim the audience is of epic proportions. The place is packed! Not to mention the masses waiting outside!”
If I may, I’d like to add: I really like Elton John. As a person, he seems wholly unencumbered by groupthink. He does things his way, thinks his own way, and he doesn’t care what anyone else has to say about it. In my estimation, the world could use more like him in that regard. The man dueted with Eminem — despite his anti-gay-labeled lyrics; Elton performed at the wedding of Rush Limbaugh, for Pete’s sake.
He’s his own man.
As for Rush’s nuptials, Elton offered this:
“Life is about building bridges, not walls.”
-ALEX

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...hns-show-look/
Trump claimed his rally was larger than Elton John crowd...it was.
The left got shamed hook line and sinker and eats humble pie...YEAH RIGHT!!
This will be another..."this doesn't reflect the public enthusiasm as a whole".
Who will collude with Trump this time in his reelection victory...THE PEOPLE!!

From the article:

There’s one problem with the social media slam: Trump’s claim was actually correct. That’s according to Manchester Deputy Fire Marshal Mitchell Cady, who oversaw the crowd count.
Here’s what he told The Daily Mail:
“[Attendance was] just over 11,500. … [T]he arena staff said Elton John was around 11,300.”
Additionally, Mitchell noted The Donald had about 8,000-9,000 fans outside the arena watching the jumbotron.
And there’s more:
“Had some more snuck in during the period when we’re trying to assess the situation and get the door closed, when we’re trying to get everyone through the mags (walk-through metal detectors), then maybe it’s 11,500-plus.”
As pointed out by The Daily Wire, just Wednesday New York Times writer Gail Collins took this jab at the Trumpster:
“Trump can’t bear suggestions that he’s not a crowd megamagnet. Every time he gets on a stage, he seems compelled to claim the audience is of epic proportions. The place is packed! Not to mention the masses waiting outside!”
If I may, I’d like to add: I really like Elton John. As a person, he seems wholly unencumbered by groupthink. He does things his way, thinks his own way, and he doesn’t care what anyone else has to say about it. In my estimation, the world could use more like him in that regard. The man dueted with Eminem — despite his anti-gay-labeled lyrics; Elton performed at the wedding of Rush Limbaugh, for Pete’s sake.
He’s his own man.
As for Rush’s nuptials, Elton offered this:
“Life is about building bridges, not walls.”
-ALEX

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...hns-show-look/ Originally Posted by bb1961
Can you get me a ticket. I want to see someone wearing a MAGA hat in a public place. Its so rare to see
Is there any proof at all that the size of the attendees at Trump's rallies has any impact at all on those that do not attend the rallies? Do the rallies change the minds of any undecided voters?
I think trump's rallies speak to the fact americans don't want anti-american leftism and its attendant destruction of language and its racial judgements
Is there any proof at all that the size of the attendees at Trump's rallies has any impact at all on those that do not attend the rallies? Do the rallies change the minds of any undecided voters? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That’s the only point.

Trump equates everything on the “Nielsen scale.”

People who voluntarily attend Trump’s “Nuremberg rallies” aren’t seeking information upon which to make an educated decision.

If those buildings weren’t full, his handlers would be out of a job. Or worse ... given a cabinet post; a career killer for sure!
Can you get me a ticket. I want to see someone wearing a MAGA hat in a public place. Its so rare to see Originally Posted by themystic
Even around here, TM.

I glad you leftwingers are in favor of a failing economy...cause you have no other hope.
A pretty sad position to be in!! But that's OK because Americas want to keep America great with the reelection of Trump...that eats the lefts ASS!!
Again...which one of the assclowns is going to DISAPPOINT you in Nov.2020??
P.S. If someone went into business selling chill pills or cyanide pills(take your pick) on election night..he would be the next Billionaire!
No, Speedracer, it does not change the minds of voters. Apparently, it makes some people very jealous to see a rally. Not you. I just want all to know - everybody is invited to join the fun. And that's exactly what is is. - A fun pep rally.
I wish he would come to Texas. I'd go.

Is there any proof at all that the size of the attendees at Trump's rallies has any impact at all on those that do not attend the rallies? Do the rallies change the minds of any undecided voters? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
No, Speedracer, it does not change the minds of voters. Apparently, it makes some people very jealous to see a rally. Not you. I just want all to know - everybody is invited to join the fun. And that's exactly what is is. - A fun pep rally.
I wish he would come to Texas. I'd go. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She may be too pale ... maybe she should join you at the tanning salon.

You mean besides the 2016 election?

My guess is that the number included the outside the venue crowd. Elton's didn't. Also, you can put people behind the stage and can't with a music performance.
Of course they do. It's the bandwagon effect. Works both ways. That's partly why those that oppose Trump might under-report his crowd sizes at various events. That and they love to stick a finger in his eye, so to speak.
Trump thinks that crowd size matters. NASCAR has large crowds also...many attend just to see the wrecks
Trump thinks that crowd size matters. NASCAR has large crowds also...many attend just to see the wrecks Originally Posted by matchingmole
That's the point. It does matter. It's well documented in the fields of psychology, economics, marketing. People want to be associated with what they perceive as a "winner" and conversely, abandon those things they see others walk away from. It doesn't have any effect on the value of the "product" but once again, size does matter.
Maybe some network should broadcast his rallies on television...if they are so popular...they should be a ratings bonanza.
Maybe some network should broadcast his rallies on television...if they are so popular...they should be a ratings bonanza. Originally Posted by matchingmole
You write that as if you don't believe that it's true.

https://www.usnews.com/news/business...atings-bonanza

Seems one network has done just that.