Joseph Mifsud's Attorney Confirms Mifsud worked for US Intel and Not Russia

Joseph Mifsud's Attorney Confirms Mifsud worked for US Intel and Not Russia

The Hill editor John Solomon told Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures that Joseph Mifsud was a spy for Western intelligence, not Russian, as the Mueller report indicates.

Solomon received this information from Mifsud’s attorneys. Congress and U.S. attorney John Durham have reached out to the Mifsud attorneys to get the tapes and other evidence they have in their possession concerning the timeline and the origins of the probe.

Mifsud was directed by U.S. intelligence agencies to connect George Papadopoulos to Russia. Mifsud told him about Russia and the Clinton emails. That is what his attorneys are saying according to Solomon. In other words, this entire investigation was manufactured from the beginning.

(The Sentinel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul193Qr7vLM
Is this the same station that confirmed Obama was a Muslim?
Yeah, Misfuck gave his deposition to his own attorney. Just getting ahead of the shitstorm of finger pointing.
Is this the same station that confirmed Obama was a Muslim? Originally Posted by themystic
His father was a Muslim!!!! Ya dummy. Barack Hussein Obama is his name. That’s a Muslim name. He’s not Jewish!!!!!
His father was a Muslim!!!! Ya dummy. Barack Hussein Obama is his name. That’s a Muslim name. He’s not Jewish!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
IB mother name is Lollipop Hankering. Does that make him a dick sucker?
IB mother name is Lollipop Hankering. Does that make him a dick sucker? Originally Posted by themystic
Judging how you constructed that sentence, I would bet your daddy was!!!!!
Is this the same station that confirmed Obama was a Muslim? Originally Posted by themystic
Solomon writes for The Hill. Keep embarrassing yourself. Misfud's lawyers represent Misfud -- the guy Team Mueller never seemed to get around to interviewing despite his crucial role in creating the dim-retard's fake narrative.

IB mother name is Lollipop Hankering. Does that make him a dick sucker? Originally Posted by themystic
Back away from the lollipops. Your delusions while subside when you quit sucking.

Judging how you constructed that sentence, I would bet your daddy was!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
+1
Back away from the lollipops. Your delusions while subside when you quit sucking.

Back away...stop buying lollipops from Colorado
Originally Posted by matchingmole
It's a message you should take to heart. You've been sucking at the lollipop trough for far too long.

careful Moscow Mystic .. that type of insults got you banned. on second though .. we won't miss you.

check your PM's

thank you valued poster!