I don't get it - girls?

I've seen a number of articles lately that put down flannel night gowns as unsexy. Granted, the women I've seen in flannel nightgowns were hot, but I think that clingy, suggestive look really works. Other opinions?
Wouldn't know about flannel - I'm from the South - I've always slept nude - if you're cold - grab someone to keep you warm.........
Hell yeah. I love a flannel gown draped off bountiful breasts.
Lately, I've been in a material frame of mind with experimenting with silks, high count cottons, sheepskin fur and sure, flannel.

It feels great against the skin and flannel sheets are warm in the winter and cool in the summer. They breath. Would think that cuddling with a woman wearing something flannel would be great!

Interesting topic!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I have a variety of sleepwear and in Summer months, typically sleep nude but flannel ROCKS! I like to keep my thermostat set reasonably low and it gets rather cool in the evenings. It is just very comforting to sit wrapped in a soft, warm flannel outfit.

No, on the other hand, if I am looking to "get into something", I would choose differently.

By the way, velour feels really nice too!
Gurlz like 'em. They're kinda neat from the exploration/discovery perspective.
LOL, it's all in what you're looking to experience...all fabrics have their place...sometimes it's on the floor. Kisses, Lace
Lace, you crack me up! SUCH wisdom!
LOL, it's all in what you're looking to experience...all fabrics have their place...sometimes it's on the floor. Kisses, Lace Originally Posted by lacensatin
mm hmmm... can't argue that... >; )
I really like pajamas from Coton Doux. Their stuff is really cute and reasonably priced. I'm a girl who likes her jammies, even though I do have some of the slinky, silky stuff too...
Wouldn't know about flannel - I'm from the South - I've always slept nude - if you're cold - grab someone to keep you warm......... Originally Posted by PennyLane
and where's this? I would like to see
Wouldn't know about flannel - I'm from the South - I've always slept nude - if you're cold - grab someone to keep you warm......... Originally Posted by PennyLane
amen sister! Its sooooo hard for me to fall asleep with clothes on, or if I have to (like crashing at a buddies house) I'll just sleep in panties and a tank top.

on the other hand, I know a few guys that love me in flannel stuff... gose with that 'innocent' look so well. After all, a woman in a flannel night gown wouldnt be all that naughty... or would she?
nude sleeper here......sorry
Well said. The same works far up North on a miserable winter day. Nothing warms you up faster then body heat.

I always sleep nude. However, if I'm lounging about the house, I'm likely to thrown on a flannel and nothing else.
on the other hand, I know a few guys that love me in flannel stuff... Originally Posted by Lissa Tai
You mean the pajamas with the back door?