Fantastic Job- We owe Eccie a vote of Thanks

The new server speeds are fantastic.This will help quiet any naysayers .
I'm sure most people will agree this site blows away any other Hobby site on the web.
They have implemented many new features that make this site more attractive and ultimately easier to use.
The provider showcase is a great feature for both the provider and the client.It looks good too!
The banner ads running along the side of the page look excellent too.
All in all a much more pleasing appearance than Aspd.
I know this may sound like I work here but it's just because I am very impressed.If they keep adding features like they say no one else will even come close to competing.
I will be transfering the rest of my reviews over here soon.Guys the more you move over here the better.Build the database of reviews so we have the info on providers and sessions.
Again,I say thanks Eccie for doing a great job .
  • TBONE
  • 01-03-2010, 03:03 PM
looiecypher

Thank you sir for the kind words and your support here. Hang on cause "you aint seen nothing yet"!

T
Again,I say thanks Eccie for doing a great job . Originally Posted by looiecypher
Word!
The new server speeds are fantastic.This will help quiet any naysayers .
I'm sure most people will agree this site blows away any other Hobby site on the web.
They have implemented many new features that make this site more attractive and ultimately easier to use.
The provider showcase is a great feature for both the provider and the client.It looks good too!
The banner ads running along the side of the page look excellent too.
All in all a much more pleasing appearance than Aspd.
I know this may sound like I work here but it's just because I am very impressed.If they keep adding features like they say no one else will even come close to competing.
I will be transfering the rest of my reviews over here soon.Guys the more you move over here the better.Build the database of reviews so we have the info on providers and sessions.
Again,I say thanks Eccie for doing a great job . Originally Posted by looiecypher
I definitely agree its fantastic! I love it!
It really is a beautiful site! The colors and fonts all work and the "Provider Showcase" is gorgeous.
It's a terrrrific site and thanks for making it even better!
Great site im glad i joined
Apparently eccie is doing such a good job ASPD, even though it's about to shut down, has now started censoring the letters "eccie". Really chickenshit, if you ask me. A web site that admits it has no future is afraid of competition!! But c'est la vie.
It's probably to protect their newly-started "mirror site". They didn't care until they got the idea to start a new site. I think it's a reasonable thing for them to do.
Good job ECCIE, expanded without much interruption.
  • npita
  • 01-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Congrats to Becky and TBONE for their dedication and attention to the board!!!
This is a really nice board.
Nice layout and some really nice features.
I hope to be a regular here even though the northern states aren't as active yet.

RR
This place kicks ass!
Kudos to all! Great layout, and the site is running very good, especially considering the massive influx of refugees. I'm really digging the provider showcase, it's nice to have a place for the girls to host some pics right on the board.
I agree with the above posts! Kudos to all, great/fast upgrade (just-in-time) too!!!