That's all she wrote...ASPD going dark in the next 24 hrs

as per FieryJades most recent post....ASPD to go dark within the next 24 hours.

Film at 11.

http://www.aspd.net/announcement.php?s=&forumid=478
Will miss it (but not all drama that came with the end)
aspd will be missed by alot of good people
aspd will be missed by alot of good people Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
...and by even more bad people.
It is time. As hard as the last weeks have been for the members I think it was much worse for the mods. I loved Amber and I feel for her family but they were definitely not suited to running a website. It has been one of the most frustrating times of my life. I will miss ASPD.
It seems it just went down!
Not quite yet
I joined ASPD nine years ago, and gained not only much valuable information, but several good friends as well (both male and female).

For all its faults, ASPD contributed much to making the Hobby a safer place, and I will miss it when it goes.
  • GP
  • 01-04-2010, 09:28 PM
It is a sad moment indeed. It is too bad she could not just let it die in peace without getting in one last threat about banning people. Who would care about being banned at this point?
Well, they are apparently still active enough tonight to ban me after 11 years and over 3000 posts. They sure are sensitive about fund raising for the new web site. That apparently got under their skin for some reason.
1:48 a.m. lights out
  • meryt
  • 01-05-2010, 01:56 AM
Still alive and kicking when I just checked...
  • meryt
  • 01-05-2010, 02:11 AM
Well, they are apparently still active enough tonight to ban me after 11 years and over 3000 posts. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
This definitely merits a Dubious Achievement Award nomination...
still going at 3 15 in the am