Blowing you out while searching or reviewing

This is getting worse. For several days while searching and reading reviews eccie logs me out and you have to go sign back in. Happens constantly. Also the showcase where you can see one picture and then have go back and click on another is terrible.
Eccie needs to fix this if they want more clients.
No kidding try writing a review right now - grrrrrrrrrrrr
I spent an hour writing my last review and when I tried to preview it, the site booted me off and I had to start over from scratch. Very frustrating.
Has happened to me. Token expired. Seems variable rather than a set time. May be a glitch. After the first time I copied my ROS so I wouldn't have to retype it
  • Mokoa
  • 02-25-2017, 10:29 PM
In order to avoid losing your work when using the site from a computer, you may want to first compose the ROS part of the review offline in Notepad or Word or something else similar. Then when you go online to post the review copy and paste the composed ROS.
Happens to me all the time now. Gotten way worse over the past couple of days. Time to split the db methinks.
Seems to get worse every day.
ANNOYING!!!
Mokoa, that's good advice. It's what I've been doing for some time, now. In fact, if I'm writing a rather long pm, I'll compose it on Word and then copy and past it into the message here and then send it.

The problem with the pictures drives me nuts. I haven't found any way to get around having to go back and then click on a new picture on a provider's showcase.