Questionable..

How'd you handle this ladies:

Guy calls, sounds nice, sounds sober. Screened him, found nothing.. He wanted to meet @ 10 pm, for an hr & half, for 200. We agreed. Said gentleman texts me & wanted to come early (almost 2 hrs).. He shows up, politely walks in & placed the donation. As we began to speak about our session, I noticed he was speaking a little different (slurred).. I made a comment like: "you sound like you're feeling alright"! He then told me why. I noticed something & pointed it out to him. He said not to worry, it was only a ****.. He then made it a little worse looking & it was just a bit much for me. He agreed to end the session & said he'd just get all his donation back. I told him it didn't work like that. I'm a pretty honest/fair girl- so we agreed on returning half (100).. He then was politely on his way. There are details that I'm holding back because I can't put them on here. Ladies would you have stopped the session, would you have given the entire donation or a portion of the donation? I wasn't trying to come off mean so I just want to get others opinions. And yes I'm fully aware that there's going to be one or two people on here that have something completely off subject and rude to say.
How'd you handle this ladies:

Guy calls, sounds nice, sounds sober. Screened him, found nothing.. He wanted to meet @ 10 pm, for an hr & half, for 200. We agreed. Said gentleman texts me & wanted to come early (almost 2 hrs).. He shows up, politely walks in & placed the donation. As we began to speak about our session, I noticed he was speaking a little different (slurred).. I made a comment like: "you sound like you're feeling alright"! He then told me why. I noticed something & pointed it out to him. He said not to worry, it was only a ****.. He then made it a little worse looking & it was just a bit much for me. He agreed to end the session & said he'd just get all his donation back. I told him it didn't work like that. I'm a pretty honest/fair girl- so we agreed on returning half (100).. He then was politely on his way. There are details that I'm holding back because I can't put them on here. Ladies would you have stopped the session, would you have given the entire donation or a portion of the donation? I wasn't trying to come off mean so I just want to get others opinions. And yes I'm fully aware that there's going to be one or two people on here that have something completely off subject and rude to say. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Pm me the rest and i'll tell you what I AND ONLY I would have done if it necessary.....

EDIT: OR call me girl
^^^^^ What you did there.....

.....I saw it.
Your response all depends on how far you're willing to take things over $200 even more so if he's under the influence. I would say you did the right thing but should have moved to keep all your money. Sometimes though you do have to ask yourself if its worth fighting for. If he's violent or irate what is the right response? Do you want to call cops out, maybe a friend to help fight him off, maybe you mace him, stab him, or shoot his ass...these are things you have to think about. Plan ahead for the scenarios.

I'd like to think if I'm in a non-violent encounter in the streets I will let the person walk..but if there is any threat I'm prepared to eliminate it. So you have to plan ahead...be prepared hold your ground but also concede depending on the situation at hand.
Your response all depends on how far you're willing to take things over $200 even more so if he's under the influence. I would say you did the right thing but should have moved to keep all your money. Sometimes though you do have to ask yourself if its worth fighting for. If he's violent or irate what is the right response? Do you want to call cops out, maybe a friend to help fight him off, maybe you mace him, stab him, or shoot his ass...these are things you have to think about. Plan ahead for the scenarios.

I'd like to think if I'm in a non-violent encounter in the streets I will let the person walk..but if there is any threat I'm prepared to eliminate it. So you have to plan ahead...be prepared hold your ground but also concede depending on the situation at hand. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Yep

Edit: I'll PM you Cameron

I'd like to think if I'm in a non-violent encounter in the streets I will let the person walk..but if there is any threat I'm prepared to eliminate it. So you have to plan ahead...be prepared hold your ground but also concede depending on the situation at hand. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
+1 dont give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me for saying this but you're a very intelligent man...

^^^^^ What you did there.....

.....I saw it. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Gs i dont even know what i did there hehe but something tells me you're being finches

I you anyway:throb
Yep

I don't know about giving the money back?
But then don't know the whole situation either.

I know you probably prefer evenings and I'm sure you're experienced
So I'm not questioning your know how at all.

Not that daytime meetings are any safer, cause they're not.

But Isn't late night more questionable to begin with.
Be Careful Doll Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Absoulity ME as a provider alone i feel more comfortable during the day,that being said if screening, even if through very well known providers (of course they have to be) VERY WELL ESTABLISHED PROVIDERS) vouch for him I inclined to feel more comfortable doing a night meeting,especially past 10 pm i have to know you very
well ....Especially i have to trust wholeheartedly the providers that vouch for the gent!

Remember ladies not all MONEY is GOOD MONEY and always go with your gut instinct...just my .02cents!

ME if it was an uncomfortable situation from the start i would just charge it to the game ....plenty more money and good guys out there to meet and money to be made!!!
For sure
I get my share of weirdos in the daytime as well.

I find myself being more & more selective, those up to no good, don't like it, the majority appreciate that's the way I choose to meet.
It's so refreshing to meet someone who sends full booking & screening information, then BCD their awesome character tops it off.
Bravo Bravo
For sure
I get my share of weirdos in the daytime as well.

I find myself being more & more selective, most don't like it but that's the way I choose to meet. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Weirdos are morning day & night we have to be selective .... You're a pro vet you know the deal +1 beauty.....
@ Italia isn't it though,there out there we just got to sift through the poo lol.....
Yes
I do my Eccie homework everyday

Weeding out the weirdos
&
Those that don't know how to properly contact.

How hard is it to follow my detailed information clearly listed on my showcase LOL

Oh well, tis is the hobby
Weirdos are morning day & night we have to be selective .... You're a pro vet you know the deal +1 beauty..... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Thanks Doll
And you as well
You're Awesome
+1 dont give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me for saying this but you're a very intelligent man... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Please stop you're gonna make me cry seriously I appreciate the kind words...most girls just PM me to say that but you are brave to say it so openly.

Thank you sweetie
Please stop you're gonna make me cry seriously I appreciate the kind words...most girls just PM me to say that but you are brave to say it so openly.

Thank you sweetie Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I say what i want when i agree with what i see is right and i would agree on ,and as i said i dont like drama but just because it's co-ed I a (PROVIDER) has to pm what she feels or agrees with nah never...i'm very out spoken when necessary,what i wont do anymore is let keyboard killers hurt my feelings for the love of tewbow its a SHMB

That's my take on this from now on i wont run and hide bc someone dont agree with someone else views ...i'll keep it moving away from the drama and make my money honey.....

Cm btw i am a sweet women if you respect me i return respect!!!