The situation and the who're

Anyone else notice involving ppl that need help ruins their business??!

Not doing that anymore is my new years resolution.

Also , is it too much to require returning clients bring lingerie?? Hmmmm*I wish*

Also,
Wanted to give a group THANK YOU to all the members and the entire eccie/ p411 etc freaky family😘💋🙊🙉🙈🙋

My first 3 months returning after a decade out has been interesting , and im still awaiting my personal role in our arena 😉

Here's to🙋 🥂An OUTSTANDING 2018 y'all mwah!🎂💋😁🥂
So if you've been "out" for a decade, and your profile says you are 26...then...........
I don't never make New Year's resolutions, growing up I've seen people make them only to not follow through..

So won't be making one for myself..
Here's to a very Happy and prosperous New Years.
So if you've been "out" for a decade, and your profile says you are 26...then........... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That seems to be the norm here
Also , is it too much to require returning clients bring lingerie?? Hmmmm*I wish* Originally Posted by StaciiCummings31
Yes, it is too much. Guys are paying a nice fee for your "company" so, in my opinion, you should be buying your own outfits. When a provider starts to get too comfortable and starts wearing sweats and a t shirt it kind of ruins it for me.
You got to lub a lady that has a taint photo in her signature line.
I'd just like to take 5 minute and proof read your next thread before you start it.

I read it 3 times and still only understand a fraction of what you are saying and I have NO idea what the title is suppose to say or mean????
  • pxmcc
  • 12-28-2017, 05:47 PM
^^i for one dig the title. sounds like the next Tarantino movie.
her key points:
-when you try to help out needy people (i'm sure she's talking about providers), you get fucked. indeed.
-she wants her regulars to buy her lingerie. (ya sure wateva.)
-thx to Eccie-ites. cool.
-she was underage last time she was on Eccie. (too much information)
-happy New Years.
The situation and the who're Originally Posted by StaciiCummings31
Who're you talking about?
Girls should be smarter. Why would you even give a dollar to some asshole that even isn't doing anything except bossing you around and taking your money?!?! Plus I think guys like it when a girl is independent they know the money that they give us stays in our pockets and helps only us. Thank you all for helping me get through this semester btw xoxo!!!
Who"re is from the Sopranos...... I tht someone would catch that .

I was just making convo/ being polite , and I like my pic . Idk why ppl in Houston comment just talking shit..... negative . Really...hmmm��
^ this is not a good re-start .....
I do enjoy conversation as much as the next person, so my apologies. Now that I have reread your post for a 4th time, I basically understand what you are saying, and I have never seen the Sopranos, so I had no idea about the title.

The easiest thing to do is just laugh, be lighthearted, and remember you are sharing this board with lots of people with lots of different personalities.

Just like right now, I am laughing at myself and the irony of my original post because I have a typo in there that is pretty significant, and so basic it shouldn't have slipped by, but there it is. So here we have a post where I'm telling you to proof read, yet I actually did proof read mine and still failed ... HA.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-29-2017, 05:51 AM
^^someone humble on Eccie. Who knew?