Email Address: P411 Monica Malone in NJ
URL / Website: Twitter. Themonicamalone
City: Roc
State: New York
Address: Victor area
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde with extensions
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Prob 5’7”. Dresses to impress. Clean immaculate grooming. Great tight hard body with mm c Sexy outfit. Pics are accurate but I’d say prettier and more natural than pics
Recommendation: Yes
This girl is so fake and gross.

I left thinking it used to be a dude.

I was repulsed.
That's funny, I tried to schedule with her. I politely said no thank you when I heard the rate. She got pissed and said that she wasn't a Rochester scank. I told her that Rochester has plenty of providers that are not scanks and better looking.
She used to be a he.
Yes DrFalcon is correct, also trolls on all the sites to remove negativity.
I think saw this provider at the Crown Plaza years ago (before it was the Crown Plaza) and right away I thought something was off. Would only blow me and then jack me off. Man-mades were not done very well and any time I attempted to get her panties off, she pushed my hand away.

It was all really weird. "she" got rid of me pretty quick and despite how pretty "she" was I left thinking--HOLY SHIT, did I just get serviced by a tranny?
Well if you saw Monica Malone, you were serviced by a tranny. Lol sorry bro, it almost happened to me too. Only I knew as soon as I walked in.
Well if you saw Monica Malone, you were serviced by a tranny. Lol sorry bro, it almost happened to me too. Only I knew as soon as I walked in. Originally Posted by DrFalcon
LOL. How fucked up is that? Well, it was a long time ago, not sure how long this person has been in the game.

I don't remember her voice being to deep, but I do remember she took a phone call while I was there and totally talked down to the dude on the phone, telling that if he didn't bring $1000 she would not see him and she would punish him by making him wait outside in the hallway.

Like I said, it was all really weird. I just wanted my BJ.