Politics is a Cult

I like her WWE comment.
If a cult?

I want to be the guy in furs and wearing a horned helmet!
Hes always the Sergeant of Arms
She's right. The Government is pretty much useless.
A grain of truth, especially in these Trump times. A simple review of other cult leaders will have many correlations.

On the other hand, I always thought Apple is close to being a cult.
Yup I (sadly) agree ,because that's the level of truth
A grain of truth, especially in these Trump times. A simple review of other cult leaders will have many correlations.

On the other hand, I always thought Apple is close to being a cult. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Trump times, how do you figure that? The last I checked Biden is the President. These are Biden times whether you like it or not.
Trump times, how do you figure that? The last I checked Biden is the President. These are Biden times whether you like it or not. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Biden times with Trump problems.
Biden times with Trump problems. Originally Posted by Little Monster
What's a Trump problem? Biden has problems of his own and he doesn't have the intellect to solve his own problems less Trump's.
Trump times, how do you figure that? The last I checked Biden is the President. These are Biden times whether you like it or not. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Then you haven't been paying attention. Trump is constantly trying to get in the news, successfully I might add. You don't have to be President to lead a cult.
Trump is leading a cult. He even has them dying for him.
Just take Shroomjak and realize that your consciousness is nonlocal.
Trump is leading a cult. He even has them dying for him. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Then you haven't been paying attention. Trump is constantly trying to get in the news, successfully I might add. You don't have to be President to lead a cult. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Oh, I've been paying attention and I see just how stupid Liberals are getting. Trump gets in the news and that pisses you off? If Biden wasn't so stupid none of you liberals would be so fixated on Trump all the time.
Trump is leading a cult. He even has them dying for him. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Hahahaha.........Iam dying laughing at this stupid shit.