Whether you know it or not, you earned or inherited your money through oppressing people of color.

BLM asking wealthy Democrats to put their money (and their kids futures) where their mouth is.

LOL. Fat chance, dummies.

The money quote - "Whether you know it or not, you earned or inherited your money through oppressing people of color."

I wonder how many white hookers on here agree?

Id take that out in the yard and crap on it!

Then rts [return to sender]

Fuckin bullshit

Thats racist as heck
I grew up in Oak Cliff along with my fellow brothers and sisters of color during the great desegregation order of 1972. True story, the Elementary School I attended went from 95% white to 95% black in 3 years. That side of Dallas went to shit fast. Last time I drove thru there 5 years ago the lane stripes on three lane boulevards were barely visible.

A lot of the blame can go on John Wiley Price.

Ah needs mah check too.
If you are familiar with mitochondrial DNA, it seems to indicate that all humans descend from a female (and likely a similar male) from Africa likely dark skinned.
If I’m gonna be blamed for oppressing black people regardless of if I actually have, the government should issue me a couple slaves. At least the accusations will be somewhat credible that way.
If you are familiar with mitochondrial DNA, it seems to indicate that all humans descend from a female (and likely a similar male) from Africa likely dark skinned. Originally Posted by reddog1951

That is my understanding and I accept it as settled science. What is the alternative, that God created each individual race? I believe we came to have people of different pigmentation through an evolutionary process.

However, how that would change my mind as to what is going on with BLM, CRT, White Fragility and what is stated in that letter, does not compute.

I have also acknowledged slavery and discrimination. The fact that we "use to" have laws that allowed for discrimination. Today we do not. Did these laws completely do away with all discrimination, they did not. Is there "systemic racism in this country, there is not. Is America a racist country, it is not. Are some Americans racist, they are. Have we passed laws trying to correct this problem we once had, we have.

But something is happening now that the majority of Americans either don't know about or are having trouble coming to terms with. Some Americans are afraid to speak out because they see others who are speaking up, losing their jobs, being ostracized and it makes them fearful but I have to believe we are going to turn this corner by speaking out and will put an end to this new racism being taught in schools to boardrooms.

All these people on the left denying that CRT is being taught in school while at they same time saying the teachers will defend in court the right of a teacher to teach what they say isn't be taught, is laughable if it wasn't so serious.

Here is a story that is circulating today that is opening the eyes of many Americans, well, those that will see and hear the story which means if you watch CNN and MSNBC and read the NYT's and WAPO, you probably won't hear this story but it goes to the heart of the lies the Progressive left are telling and the now out in the open way in which they are trying to hide the indoctrination of young school children. If this doesn't make you sit up and take notice, nothing will.

https://justthenews.com/nation/state...stions-parents

Minnesota student says teacher told her to hide 'equity survey' questions from parents

"One question asked us what gender we identify with," revealed a student who was in fourth grade at the time. "I was very confused along with a lot of other classmates."

A student in the Sartell-St. Stephen School District just north of St. Cloud, Minn. is speaking out after the school required grade-school children take an "equity" survey.

Some students didn't understand some of the survey questions, but were told by a teacher they couldn't repeat the survey questions to their parents, according to a video uploaded by Alphanews.

The survey asked questions that some students didn't understand. Even after hearing an explanation from their teacher, some still couldn't comprehend the survey questions.

But a teacher told the students they couldn't ask their parents for help, according to Haylee Yasgar, a fourth-grader at the time.
"My teacher said that I could not skip any questions even when I didn't understand them," Yasgar said during a school board meeting last week. "One question asked us what gender we identify with. I was very confused along with a lot of other classmates."
She said students were told they could not "repeat any of the questions to our parents."

The school district hadn't responded to a request for comment by publication time. It’s unclear what value a survey holds if respondents don't understand the questions.

"Being asked to hide this from my mom made me very uncomfortable, like I was doing something wrong," she told the school board.

The equity survey is part of an intensifying clash over how school systems nationwide should teach issues related not only to sexuality but race as well in the state where George Floyd died in police custody last year.

Despite being more than 40 years old, Critical Race Theory has emerged as a flashpoint over the last year, often pitting teachers and school administrators against parents.
CRT holds that "the law and legal institutions in the United States are inherently racist insofar as they function to create and maintain social, economic, and political inequalities between whites and nonwhites, especially African Americans," according to Britannica.

CRT scholars allege many societal problems are rooted in the country's white majority using laws and other power to suppress the non-white population, whether consciously or subconsciously.
CRT opponents claim its conclusions rely on anecdotes and storytelling, rather than a comprehensive examination of evidence, and fail to take into account strides that the nation has made toward racial equality.

Imagine that for just a moment. A teacher telling 10 year olds, not to talk to their parents about the assignment they have. That should send a chill up one's spine. Trying to separate children from the parents is a tenet in Marxist education efforts. Turn the children against their parents so that the Marxist can shape their minds instead instead of their parents.

And as a side note, the approval ratings of the Biden administration, are dropping like a rock.

https://www.masslive.com/politics/20...ok-office.html

President Joe Biden’s approval rating dips to 50%, lowest since he took office

President Joe Biden’s approval rating has dipped six percentage points to 50%, his lowest mark since taking office in January, according to the latest Gallup poll.
Biden’s reduced rating comes as the highly contagious COVID-19 Delta variant spreads and increases cases among unvaccinated Americans, and amid continued polarization, according to Gallup. For the first time, support for Biden among independents dipped below a majority to 48%, and Democratic support at 90% marks a new low as well. Biden’s overall performance during his term’s first second quarter — an average of 53% —

NO ONE IS MENTIONING KOALA BEARS!!!!!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 07-26-2021, 04:08 PM
HF - thank you good sir - exposng the Randi Weingarten Teacher's Unions and radical maoist DPST teachers who feel they 'own'education - They are Wrong.

parents pay taxes to support schools - and parents need to be active /proactive to keep out the CRT racism , and teach accurate history, math , science, and civics,

Time to fire radicals who insist on spreading communist radical nonsense in schools.
any etacher who refuses to have their curriculum reviewed and approved by paents /any teacher who tells students to lie to their parents about the curriculum, and any teachers Union idiots communists - need to be fired /cancelled - just as they want to do to all Republicans and Consrvatives.

They Wish DEATH on everyperson not a radical Communist - the proof is posted on this Forum.

DPST's in denial are invited to read something besides Communist Cnn and NYCrimes.

Denial, deflection, and destruction is what they rely on.
the agents of Comrade Xi need to experience cancel culture firsthand themselves.
I wonder if these mailing lists are going to be used for other purposes.
Which purposes could potentially be criminal.
  • oeb11
  • 07-26-2021, 04:15 PM
No matter the crimes - if a msot DPST commits it, or one of tehir 'Plantation owned groups' -the corrupt fiden DOJ will refuse to investigate.

If Trump sneezes -fiden's DPST DOJ arm and 50 other DPST controlled regulatory agencies are on his doorstep with subpoenas and search warrants to imprison/execute him.
I wonder if these mailing lists are going to be used for other purposes.
Which purposes could potentially be criminal. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Doesn't matter anyway, you don't have standing, and they will be released by the end of the day w/o bail.
Gnad. I too grew up in a "nice" 100% white neighborhood, that is still 100% white 40 years later, but has gone to shit as you term it. Your point?
  • oeb11
  • 07-26-2021, 05:05 PM
'r' - what is your point in relation to the OP and thread topic??r
are you prepared to give up your home, your family,your assets - to OBLM terroists who claim your life is all about 'oppressing people of color" - and you must divest all you ill gotten assets to OBLM immediately????

you are not a fool
  • oeb11
  • 07-26-2021, 07:06 PM
Correction - typo - 'r' - your assets are NOT 'ill gotten"

your assets - as most hard-working honest people - are hard earned.

My apology.