ANOTHER DUMBOCRAT IS HIT..KEEP DEFUNDING YOU DUMBO A-Hol-s

Former Sen. Barbara Boxer attacked, robbed in California
Boxer served in the Senate from 1993 to 2017
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

San Francisco locals demand change to stop brazen crime
Former Sen. Barbara Boxer was attacked and robbed of her cell phone Monday while in Northern California, according to a Twitter post from her account.

Boxer, a Democrat from California, was in Oakland's Jack London Square neighborhood when someone pushed her in the back and took her phone, according to the tweet.

"Earlier today former Senator Barbara Boxer was assaulted in the Jack London Square neighborhood of Oakland," the social media post reads. "The assailant pushed her in the back, stole her cell phone and jumped in a waiting car. She is thankful that she was not seriously injured."

The statement posted to Boxer’s Twitter account said she is "thankful that she was not seriously injured."

Fox News has reached out to a representative of Boxer for additional information.

The Oakland Police Department said the robbery occurred at 1:15 p.m. in the 300 block of 3rd Street. It declined to confirm whether Boxer was the victim.

"The suspect forcefully took loss from the victim, and fled in a nearby waiting vehicle," the police said in a statement.

Sorry, Barbara. We don’t have any police officers to deal with your mugging. The department has been defunded and all our police officers have quit. we wish you the best of luck. let us know how it all works out for you. take care.
beexcellenttoeachother
51 minutes ago

unless your cell phone is worth more than $950 it's not a crime in California. she was just donating it to somebody who needed it more.

Way back in '94 I was serving process at the Paramount pictures lot on Melrose. I parked at the channel 9 KCAL lot adjacent to the studio and did my business at Paramount, when I got back to my car I noticed that there was a live interview going on, so I went over to see who was being interviewed. It was Barbara Boxer, she was running for Senator after being a congressman. I was about 15 feet away when I heard the lady reporter ask the same lame, fawning questions that Liberals get in California, and now nationally, so I spoke up loud and asked if bouncing 131 checks on the bank of congress was a good qualification for her to run for the Senate. After a few hours, I paid a $150 fine and was released. I moved to Texas two years later.

DunningKruger925
51 minutes ago

Replying to Dr.AneasTaint
I was on that lot at least once a month for 10 years. Wish I'd have seen that! Not you getting arrested, but the look on her face.

🙊the🙉4th🙈monkey🐵
31 minutes ago

Replying to Dr.AneasTaint
I would feel sorry for her but on the other hand, I had always wished the Democratic politicians to experience consequences of their pro-criminal, pro-illegal, anti-American policies that they make the rest of us live through.

I would have preferred some Democrat currently in office to have first hand experience of what the criminal elements they encourage and cover-up for are capable of perpetrating.

Sorry, Barb, but not sorry.
This what your party wants for the rest of us.

Show 13 more replies

NoJo
1 hour ago

Every American has the right to expect to be able to walk down a street without fear. Because Sen. Boxer has name recognition, we read this story. The fact that this was one of 500 iPhones stolen today puts the real issue in the spotlight. The criminals are winning; we can no longer coddle them or appease them or let them roam free. Back to broken window basics. Full stop.
eplying to NoJo
What we need is to go back to vigilante justice!spgirl
1 hour ago

My husband’s family has lived in the Bay Area all of their lives and have voted only Democrat. Most of them are now leaving because they don’t like the state anymore. Funny that they don’t realize it’s because of their voting habits.

RockDude49
34 minutes ago

Replying to gspgirl
I no longer live in California, but do hate to see harm done to anyone. That said, maybe this is what it is going to take for the politicians to see that crime does pay these days and they should do something to turn it back to 'crime doesn't pay'.

madmax2010
42 minutes ago

Replying to gspgirl
Well, as life-long Democrats, hopefully they see the err of their ways...unfortunately most just vote Democrat in their newfound State and plant new seeds that will become weeds and destroy.

Show 10 more replies

wesawu
35 minutes ago

Pat, I used to live in Oakland, Ca but moved to Kentucky 30 years ago. I can solve the puzzle very easily. We don't have those problems in KY. I love KY and I am the only brown guy in my subdivision. I love my neighbours. Great folks and great cops.

joelm323
1 hour ago

I'm going to guess that she was attacked and robbed by a person who, if they voted, voted for her and her party.

Her attacker and robber likely felt justified doing that because of the rhetoric engaged in by her party.

What goes around, comes around.

westernwillis
55 minutes ago

Replying to joelm323
It was just a BLM member looking for a little reparations from someone who preached it for years welcome to Oakland

pugzilla
39 minutes ago

Replying to joelm323
Oh, well Stuff happens!!
pita18
1 hour ago

A Democrat that could not afford private security. DEFUND THE POLICE! Now pass a law that says nobody has the right for private security and watch how fast things change.

quantum.effect
53 minutes ago

Replying to pita18
Wouldn't you know it? There's never a social worker around when you need one.

2 replies

TrumpFan1776
55 minutes ago

Replying to pita18
With all the horrible things happening in the world today, feel good stories like this help me get my mind off it.

Show 7 more replies

mtranger
1 hour ago

Reparation, but it wasn't a crime if the phone was under $950.

Jrpublic
47 minutes ago

Replying to mtranger
yet they put up a $2,000 reward.... elitism

1 reply

marianomusso
1 hour ago

I will solve the puzzle.

valleyforge1776
18 minutes ago

Replying to marianomusso
This is EXACTLY what Boxer pushed and voted for so she should definitely receive the end result like she did....

Replying to marianomusso
They all think they're immune to what they've done.
Karma is a Bitch.
Hope she was spooked and dropped her old lady glasses..Too bad she couldn't call 911 Dumbocrat she is.
I agree..Wish everyone had this Common Sense
Fuckin dumbasses , there is no police defunding.
Karma is a Bitch. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Evidently cutting and pasting is also
looks like someone is in denial.
  • oeb11
  • 07-27-2021, 05:44 AM
Fuckin dumbasses , there is no police defunding. Originally Posted by royamcr
Evidently cutting and pasting is also Originally Posted by matchingmole

Comment - Karma. barbara Boxer- as above!

Comment - referring to posters as 'f....ing dumbasses - is insulted, demeaning, and against rules.

Please change your behavior.

Ocasio-Cortez dismisses proposed $1B cut: 'Defunding police means defunding police'

By J. Edward Moreno - 06/30/20 05:02 PM EDT
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...eans-defunding

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said New York City’s proposed $1 billion cut from the police department budget tiptoes around demands from activists who are asking for a reduced police presence.
Though the plan proposed by New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) cuts one-sixth of the New York Police Department (NYPD) budget, activists note that much of it would be transferred to other city departments, including the Department of Education, where it could pay for police in schools. Activists have advocated for removing officers from schools altogether.
“Defunding police means defunding police,” the congresswoman said in a statement. “It does not mean budget tricks or funny math. It does not mean moving school police officers from the NYPD budget to the Department of Education’s budget so the exact same police remain in schools.”

De Blasio said at a press conference Monday that his office presented a budget to the New York City Council over the weekend that would "achieve a billion dollars in savings" for New York police.
Anthonine Pierre, a spokesperson for Communities United for Police Reform, said in a local TV interview that de Blasio is "doing funny math and playing the PR games he always plays" in the proposal.
"It seems like the mayor is trying to use the talking points of defunding the police without actually meeting the demands," Pierre said.

Calls to defund the police and put government funding toward other social services have gained traction in the weeks since the May 25 death of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis police. Mayors in San Francisco and Los Angeles have pledged to cut police budgets, while city councils in places such as Washington, D.C., have passed a slate of reform measures to enhance law enforcement oversight.
Ocasio-Cortez said that cutting the police budget is not effective if it does not result in the reduced presence of law enforcement.
“It does not mean counting overtime cuts as cuts, even as NYPD ignores every attempt by City Council to curb overtime spending and overspends on overtime anyways,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “If these reports are accurate, then these proposed ‘cuts’ to the NYPD budget are a disingenuous illusion. This is not a victory. The fight to defund policing continues.”
Has nothing to do with a random trumptard terrorist mugging a person.
I guess thinking is hard we living idioocrisy
I agree..Wish everyone had this Common Sense Originally Posted by Rachelina
Says the person who breaks the law for a living...
  • oeb11
  • 07-27-2021, 10:25 AM
Well - whatabout [this} . or that. or this. or whosis??????
that is shameful- even for DPST propaganda.

did LM forget to advocate for 'Defund teh Police"???