New to Area

Hello everyone.
I am fairly new to visiting the state of tennessee. Currently in Memphis but will be traveling on to Nashville soon. Not sure where to do placement of ads these days. Not familiar with the area and I know different regions have different boards and such.
Any info is greatly appreciated. places to stay, things to do,places to eat and places to avoid.
I appreciate the information.
Hello everyone.
I am fairly new to visiting the state of tennessee. Currently in Memphis but will be traveling on to Nashville soon. Not sure where to do placement of ads these days. Not familiar with the area and I know different regions have different boards and such.
Any info is greatly appreciated. places to stay, things to do,places to eat and places to avoid.
I appreciate the information. Originally Posted by SamanthaWright
Welcome, Samantha.

Nashville, I'm sure, will be glad to have you visit. I'm there often and can speak--with some certainty--to your questions.

Based on your postings, you might find a more comfortable audience in one of the many hotels in Franklin and Brentwood areas south of the city. The airport area (east) carries a certain stigma, and the west side is heavily residential.

Restaurants are varied. You are in BBQ country in Memphis; Nashville only pretends.

Have a great time.

All the best.

FLW