Wanting to visit TN…

I plan to visit all of the Cities below so please chime in!

Chattanooga, Nashville, Memphis…

What area is best to stay in? Best restaurant? Where is a good place for myself and another traveling girl to have a drink after a day of play?
Hi Eva:

The best area to stay in Chattanooga is in the vicinity of the Hamilton Place Mall. There are a number of acceptable hotels on Shallowford Rd. Downtown has a number of excellent hotels, but parking can be an issue for those coming to see you. Stay away from the hotels in the area of Lee Hwy and Bonny Oaks - bad reputations.

In the Mall area, there are quite a few restaurants, although I've not found anything spectacular. There is a place on Lee Why called Chopstix that has excellent Pho, if you like Vietnamese food. Can't help on places to have a drink.

Hope you have a successful trip to Tennessee.

JaG
Eva, JAG is 100% correct about Hamilton Place area. I would also recommend Champy’s on Lee Hwy for casual dining.
Nashville…Elmhill pike area.
Memphis. Hack cross area or the Wolfchase mall
If you come to Memphis, bring Sweet Petite Allie w you! I read those reviews!
She stepped a way for a few months. She is still doing doubles with me though. We just spoke about making a trip to Memphis and I am already working out so e details for Nashville.

She is amazing!!!
After perusing some reviews, I second Sinbadd's suggestion.
But a solo trip should also have lots of potential for fun.
Please let Allie know we miss her here in Bama!
Guys Allie is back to playing some. We did a double last Thursday as her welcome back day. Keep an eye out for her adds… We even did a photo shoot. Don’t think I realized how much I missed playing with her. I am glad she is back.

As for me I am heading over to Memphis soon for a little escape from reality….

PM for details…