Encounter: Hanging out with Harmony (Rogers)

User ID: -
Date: 2/27/24
Name: Harmony
Phone: 479-765-8218
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/104457186301
City: Rogers, AR
State: Arkansas
Address: near Arby's on n walnut
Activities: massage, HE, BBJ.
Hair Length and Color: long dirty blonde.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" ish, slender, toned, nice ass and nice small breasts. flat tummy.
Recommendation: Yes
I've jerked off and felt more satisfied than this provider gives
She doesn't reply, asked if we met before, and I said, No.
She went MIA, completely!
I’ve had similar issues with Harmony. She responded to my first couple of messages. And then, it’s like “Casper the Ghost.” When you message her again, you start all over again with your information. She indicates Arkansas as her location, but I asked her to at least narrow it to a city, Crickets. Apparently, she’s new, and she’s trying to stay safe. Congratulations to Bomatero!
Look at Kit Kats profile on Tryst Link Fayetteville. Harmony and Kit Kat are using a photo that is identical.
Yeah, that's a brand new profile on Tryst
  • AgFox
  • 03-02-2024, 07:10 AM
Look at Kit Kats profile on Tryst Link Fayetteville. Harmony and Kit Kat are using a photo that is identical. Originally Posted by Tocroc10
Same phone number
Part 2: My last attempt to hangout with Harmony. Two hours before my requested time to meet, I sent a text. To my surprise, she responded with normal requested information and acted like my requested time would work. However, for the next two hours she slow-plays her responses and then asks for pictures, followed by references. I told her I don’t do pictures, but I had one of best references in the 4 state area. Then… nothing! Good luck to someone else, I couldn’t crack the code.
Yeah- I've tried twice, have yet to even get a response.