Media player

I was having an issue with flash and realplayer. I had to choose one or the other and realplayer got the heave-ho.

I downloaded VLC but I can't seem to figure out how to move my video files (or if its even possible).
I do a little bit of video stuff, but I'm unclear what you are actually asking?

If you want your VLC player to play your video files, you do not need to "move" them. Just open them with the player.

You can browse to the video files, right click and click on "open with" then select your VLC player and put a checkmark where it says to always open that file type using that program.

If you are only wanting a player that will basically play any video type, just install the free k-lite codec pack for windows media player and then it will play pretty much anything except .mov files, which are mac files and played using quicktime.
To make it easier just right click on your media file and choose "open with" then "choose default program" select VLC from the list and click ok. Now all the media files of the type you selected will open by default with VLC.
what i think he may be asking i have had trouble with realplayer and flash and firefox working well together i would like to know what the fix is
sc
Thanks for the input, everyone.

skirtchaser79411 put my exact thoughts into words. I got it all figured out in one phone call from a member, thank you.