Why so demanding?

I understand being horny and wanting pussy NOW. But why do some of you guys come so aggressive or demanding when trying to book? I value safety, privacy and discretion but online everyone seems so dense? Maybe I’m ranting or something but I adore Louisiana men but it seems like they never know how to reach out to me online. Most of the questions asked can be answered on my website and I have multiple ways to screen and find all the answers you need but it’s the sheer ignorance for me. Best of luck to everyone on their search and trysts. I just had to vent on this sinful Sunday☺️
Well, between your post on guys sending deposits and this one saying how ignorant men from Louisiana are, you shouldn’t have to worry about many that read your posts bothering you.
Don't worry, it's not just the guys in this hobby that act unprofessional. It's 90% of the ladies too. With a proper, polite, and complete introduction that does not in any way ask about services offered, I still don't get a response 70% of the time. If I do, I get one text saying something short like "how long you want", and then get ghosted. I have seen less than 10% of the ladies that I tried to see, and that's because of either their response, or their lack of.
You got that right Logan. Most of these girls are their own worst enemy.
Yall shoot your own feet off.v
READ THEIR ADS....

THEY USUALLY STATE WHAT THEY CHARGE AND NEED TO FEEL OK..

if not walk bourbon st.

Take your chances.
Hell most of it is the hunt anyway..
J.s

Xxoo Annie
Yall shoot your own feet off.v
READ THEIR ADS....

THEY USUALLY STATE WHAT THEY CHARGE AND NEED TO FEEL OK..

if not walk bourbon st.

Take your chances.
Hell most of it is the hunt anyway..
J.s

Xxoo Annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Hell yes Annie! They don’t read the ads or at least do real research. I also have an entire website were most things and basic things are answered. Also I love the mention of hunt and I adore to be in the wild on the prowl for the perfect suitor whose life I’ll change for the night!☺️
Well, between your post on guys sending deposits and this one saying how ignorant men from Louisiana are, you shouldn’t have to worry about many that read your posts bothering you. Originally Posted by bluebiker
I don’t require deposits often/ if at all from hardly anyone actually but I have people that have common sense and decency so it’s working out for me so far Thanks for the input!☺️
Don't worry, it's not just the guys in this hobby that act unprofessional. It's 90% of the ladies too. With a proper, polite, and complete introduction that does not in any way ask about services offered, I still don't get a response 70% of the time. If I do, I get one text saying something short like "how long you want", and then get ghosted. I have seen less than 10% of the ladies that I tried to see, and that's because of either their response, or their lack of. Originally Posted by LoganN
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences and hopefully you find your perfect ATF! Quality service is a must for me and my intentions are to keep my friends coming back and I can assume other ladies feel the same. Maybe redirecting your approach or trying a different provider type or even budget/ location may alter your experience! Good luck!
Well, between your post on guys sending deposits and this one saying how ignorant men from Louisiana are, you shouldn’t have to worry about many that read your posts bothering you. Originally Posted by bluebiker
And after I reread it I seen I actually said I adored Louisiana men. I do not adore rude and cheap men is all☺️