User ID: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=497570
Date: 8/6/19
Name: LafemmeLolita
Phone: 484-540-5212
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Sunbury
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Right in the heart of Sunbury.....
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBM, Body Worship, DATY, HJ, BBBJ, BLS, MPCFS.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Cute strawberry blond with one side more shaved than not, the other side is normal hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: LafemmeLolita (“LFL”) is a gorgeous MILF, smooth skin, Large B’s, shaved below, clean an d fresh. She stands tall at 5’ 8”.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Pixle
  • 08-13-2019, 08:43 PM
I sent her a private message here. Then a couple txt messages.

She went bat shit crazy, sending long txt about me endangering her safety and all kinds of stuff. I couldn't even understand it all. Just run on and on. Made no sense!
I can assure you she was not BSC. If she has gotten a ton of positive reviews here, and has a number of repeat clients, I would think it was probably something you said or did that actually did endanger her safety.

Good luck to all in their endeavors...
I can confirm Evans report. This is a great lady and showed no signs at all of any BSC.
Thanks Evan for the great review. I had a great time with her last week and have just posted my own glowing review of this very special lady.
She has emailed me about my impending visit to harrisburg are. I found her to be polite, accommodating and very nice. I am impressed.
I've seen the gal. She's down for whatever and I had a good time, but she is also BSC.
  • Pixle
  • 10-09-2019, 02:22 AM
Probably not allowed to post what she wrote me, but included things like "I know the owner of X club and will report you." They didn't know her. She's just part of the dry climate in Central PA for me. It just is kid of lame.
She's just part of the dry climate in Central PA for me. It just is kid of lame. Originally Posted by Pixle
Dude, we get it, you don't care for her. I'm sure she feels the same about you. Why don't you just move on and leave her alone? She doesn't appear to be looking for trouble so just block her and chill. No need to try and destroy the kid. Appears many on here have had a good time with her; you didn't. You stated as much. Now, maybe just drop it and leave it be. Just my .02 cents.
  • LIhog
  • 08-09-2021, 03:13 PM
saw LaFemmeLolita also goes by a few other names - lilly - reciently. She was very cool, had a great time, and wanted to thank the members of this board for their feedback on her - most reviews were spot on. I would recommend her, great lady.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed. dj8