Encounter: Max - just keeps getting better and better!

User ID: -
Date: May 24, 2021
Name: Madame X (Max)
Phone: She will provide after verification
Email Address: madamex@themysteryofmadamex.co m
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.themysteryofmadamex.com/
City: Harrisburg
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Her hotel in the general Harrisburg area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, daty, mish, toy play, FF, CG, anal, lots of convo
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: As shown on her website, Max has dark dreads down to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: From her P411 description, Max is 5' 4", 125, with the most glorious breasts ever. . . the high beams are always on (check out the pics on her website). She exudes sexuality and has a body to die for. I find her just perfect!
Recommendation: Yes
Monkey,

Great to see you back in action and surely some action it was!!! This is an epic review.
Madame X is clearly a truly amazing provider whom I would really love to see. She is way, WAY classier than you average woman. I can only think of one other woman Whois her equal and you know who I mean.

Thanks for a great read !!!
  • Pixle
  • 06-01-2021, 09:10 PM
The donation seems HIGH
You get what you pay for my friend. Just sayin'... ��
Myron, thanks for reading and yes, I DEFINITELY know who you mean. Can you imagine these two women together? That would be an epic encounter indeed!
I visit the area for a week at a time, and if you pay these prices for her and are happy. More power to ya.

I know what I can get for those prices elsewhere and think you can do better to wait for a touring companion.
Dude, we have a relationship going back 10 years. Enough said. Have fun!
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed. dj8