When Meeting…

• pxmcc
  • 03-08-2024, 02:53 PM
I was wondering if folks would bring out the fav client & fav provider concepts.
My add on is that is how things like entire weekends or even vacas start being thought about. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
or God forbid if she gets a crush on you..

best. sessions. ever.
Believe it or not but I used to cook for my clients. And not just some measly cold sandwiches. I used to cook some good food, like actual meals, better than the 4 michelin star restaurants. Even the presentation of what I cooked looked better than 4 michelin star restaurant food. But no one cared for it so now I don’t do it. Maybe in the future though…my food is actually so good that my neighbors beg me to sale it to them.
Not until the provider makes chicken salad sammiches. Then you know if worthy. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Believe it or not but I used to cook for my clients. And not just some measly cold sandwiches. I used to cook some good food, like actual meals, better than the 4 michelin star restaurants. Even the presentation of what I cooked looked better than 4 michelin star restaurant food. But no one cared for it so now I don’t do it. Maybe in the future though…my food is actually so good that my neighbors beg me to sale it to them. Originally Posted by Lolita22
Hello. I'm wd
Hello there WD ☺️
Hello. I'm wd Originally Posted by winn dixie
Believe it or not but I used to cook for my clients. And not just some measly cold sandwiches. I used to cook some good food, like actual meals, better than the 4 michelin star restaurants. Even the presentation of what I cooked looked better than 4 michelin star restaurant food. But no one cared for it so now I don’t do it. Maybe in the future though…my food is actually so good that my neighbors beg me to sale it to them. Originally Posted by Lolita22
HMMM...Steak & BJ Day is coming up on Thursday
Oh wow! I love to cook steak but lately I’ve been experimenting with goat meat. Maybe I should cook some steak for that holiday
HMMM...Steak & BJ Day is coming up on Thursday Originally Posted by Johnnyblaze2015
Oh wow! I love to cook steak but lately I’ve been experimenting with goat meat. Maybe I should cook some steak for that holiday Originally Posted by Lolita22
I’m UP for the G.O.A.T. and in Westchase every afternoon! Steak’s good also, lol.

But taco Tuesday gets me really going and taste buds salivating.
My Mexican friend taught me to make tripas tacos and those are my favorite tacos to make
I’m UP for the G.O.A.T. and in Westchase every afternoon! Steak’s good also, lol.

But taco Tuesday gets me really going and taste buds salivating. Originally Posted by Michael8219
My Mexican friend taught me to make tripas tacos and those are my favorite tacos to make Originally Posted by Lolita22
A few years ago I was really good making Chilli Beans. All parties with friends they ask to make it again.
Last week I've tried this canned version for the 1st time, and the taste is totally different.

But now I know where I can find good tacos LOL
My Mexican friend taught me to make tripas tacos and those are my favorite tacos to make Originally Posted by Lolita22
I love your pink taco!

The ladies that offer food & drinks at their incall are greatly appreciated even though most of us don't really show our gratitude for it.
Wow that sucks ! I do love the wolf brand of canned chilli
A few years ago I was really good making Chilli Beans. All parties with friends they ask to make it again.
Last week I've tried this canned version for the 1st time, and the taste is totally different.

But now I know where I can find good tacos LOL Originally Posted by 007_Octopussy
Thank you so much 🥰🥰
I love your pink taco!

The ladies that offer food & drinks at their incall are greatly appreciated even though most of us don't really show our gratitude for it. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I also know how to make the patty melt sauce from whataburger and I like to make it then put the patty melt sauce inside of pasta. Maybe one day I can have it in my incall also
if it is a woman ive seen before and enjoy talking to, then yeah id be fine with meeting for drinks or something. this is especially so if it is off the clock. if ive never met them before, then id rather just get straight to business and then chat some after if there is time left.
I just realized that I said goat. I meant lamb. I know how to cook lamb not goat

But taco Tuesday gets me really going and taste buds salivating. Originally Posted by Michael8219