Stupid Texts! A little bit of a vent :)

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

Why do people assume the lady has to be on drugs to offer it, but yet, it is okay for the guy to ask??

Yes, I gave a really rude come back. This isn't the first offer and I am sure it won't be the last. Damn, you ladies who are just offering and shame on you men for asking. UGH!! This uurrrkkksss my nerves.

I have also been reading about the guys getting really rude responses on when asking for pics of ladies who do not post pics of their face, but yet, they ask anyways. If, they do not post them in their ad, why would they send them to you?? So if you do not want to see "Us" ladies who do not post pics of their face, then move on to someone who does. I have seen TONS of ladies who post pics of their face.

Vent OVER!!

Back to my happy place. Have a wonderful Tuesday
At least you had a sense of humor about it.
Ummm...a lot guys would have taken your responses seriously...ijs
Ummm...a lot guys would have taken your responses seriously...ijs Originally Posted by Prolongus
LOL, must be in locker room. Well shouldn't be asking retarded questions. Glad I posted something so people can get their head out of their ass and stop trying to have BBFS with anyone.

BTW, Yes for all you guys who took my comment seriously.. I don't, nor do I want any of your little tiny semen babies any where near my VAG. and hoping you don't want them near mine either.
That comeback was fucking epic.

[#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.]
Jackie good job! I laughed.
Your response was TOO FUNNY! He got was he was asking for with that one.
Jackie, yeah but really how much for BBFS and BB Greek if I keep quiet ?
You can trust me, not like all those other knuckleheads.
LOL i love how you did it! I have guys asking for bareback too and i say no way! dont let it bother you too much and keep up the awesome job sweetie
TXman123, (edit by Dallas staff
  • #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.)
LMFAO!!!! <--- OHHHHHH don't take it serious everyone!! LOL!
AHHHH, I am getting a kick out of the video because this has to be the way everyone looked at me when they take my comments serious.

I knew the ladies would get a kick out of this
damn, I said that outloud on a public forum, guess that blows it?
TXman123, Just
  • #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
, LMFAO!!!! <--- OHHHHHH don't take it serious everyone!! LOL!
AHHHH, I am getting a kick out of the video because this has to be the way everyone looked at me when they take my comments serious.

I knew the ladies would get a kick out of this Originally Posted by justjackie
you want fries with that (edit by Dallas Staff)
http://youtu.be/Q5rvlRBC5oM

Come on Jackieeeee!!!
I always say... You ask a stupid question I will give you a stupid answer!