What percentage of NBA providers will still see a Black person?

For the African American hobbyists, from your personal experiences how many providers who ads have an NBA policy will still see you anyway?
From a providers perspective... 19%. But don't hold me to it, it was just a guess.
Only seven will.
Just the thirsty ones.
The secret to get the percentage up is to send a lot of dick pics.

If you put a little message on your dick it helps. Like 'hello' on your dick. It makes it seem non threatening.
The secret to get the percentage up is to send a lot of dick pics.

If you put a little message on your dick it helps. Like 'hello' on your dick. It makes it seem non threatening. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Stop telling my secrets. Damn, dude.

Actually, you'd be shocked at how many "NBA" providers have mixed kids. Explain that shit! Haahahahaaaaa

Oh and I'm changing my tag line to "Champion Troll" as was stated by a lady today. I'm taking it as a compliment (Don't Judge Me).
From a providers perspective... 19%. But don't hold me to it, it was just a guess. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I heard it was 17% - times must be a changing since the last poll.
It is exactly 13.4352983456123557304% I performed the quantum electrodynamic equation myself!
Just the thirsty ones. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
What? Did they just start bringing water or something? Sorry.. I haven't seen an AA guy in like.. Two weeks.. Maybe times have changed.
I heard it was 17% - times must be a changing since the last poll. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
We're becoming a more open society. . .
I have had a few that say they will see me but when appt time comes they back out.
I say 100%...just not in the hobby.

But, to the OP, I wouldn't worry about it. There are some SUPER HOT SNOWBUNNIES that have no race restrictions. Just use the "search" feature and knock that shit out.

That doesn't mean that it doesn't suck to be "ex-ed out" because your race; but, think about it. Would you want to give a restaurant your money after they made it clear that they didn't want to serve you? It's just pussy, Bro. It's not that serious.

But, to the OP, I wouldn't worry about it. There are some SUPER HOT SNOWBUNNIES that have no race restrictions. Just use the "search" feature and knock that shit out.

That doesn't mean that it doesn't suck to be "ex-ed out" because your race; but, think about it. Would you want to give a restaurant your money after they made it clear that they didn't want to serve you? It's just pussy, Bro. It's not that serious. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

+1000000000000
+1

That doesn't mean that it doesn't suck to be "ex-ed out" because your race; but, think about it. Would you want to give a restaurant your money after they made it clear that they didn't want to serve you? It's just pussy, Bro. It's not that serious. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
+1