Dealing with envy and jealousy

Hobbyists say they sometimes feel these emotions over providers. A couple of points. As Iago tells Othello, "envy is a green eyed monster that doth mock the flesh it feeds on."
So if the ATF gets more powerful orgams etc from anothe guy who is better looking and better endowed, well just suck it up. Never compare yourself to others. As the golfer Tom Watson remarked, "whem I am on the course, it is just me vs.the course." Finally, a woman should enjoy her sexuality. To become upset over this diminishes her as well as yourself.
As Iago tells Othello, "envy is a green eyed monster that doth mock the flesh it feeds on." Originally Posted by outoftheblue
is it a Green Manalishi wth the 2 Prong Crown?

so if the ATF gets more powerful orgams etc from anothe guy who is better looking and better endowed, well just suck it up. . Originally Posted by outoftheblue
and exactly how does one find out their atf gets more powerful orgasms from another guy...and find out that guy is more handsome? hopefully not from a review of her that the guy brags about how fit and handsome he is and how intense of an O he gave her.

and if that is not how he found that out...i don't want to know how he found that out.
How do you handle it if she gets better and more orgasms from a guy less handsome, less well endowed and pays her less?
Or a older hobbyist with a small dick but a long tongue?
Check the feelings at the door.
Check the feelings at the door. Originally Posted by addicted2U
this.
i'm new to this whole scene, but i think that is the mantra to take entering this world.
it's a certain hobby, in order to bypass all the bs that comes with other such forms of relations with people.

just my .02
Wait until he finds out she really gets better orgasms from another provider.

tbh, I'm here to get pleasure, not give it. (G. Clooney; The American)
Hobbyists say they sometimes feel these emotions over providers. A couple of points. As Iago tells Othello, "envy is a green eyed monster that doth mock the flesh it feeds on."
So if the ATF gets more powerful orgams etc from anothe guy who is better looking and better endowed, well just suck it up. Never compare yourself to others. As the golfer Tom Watson remarked, "whem I am on the course, it is just me vs.the course." Finally, a woman should enjoy her sexuality. To become upset over this diminishes her as well as yourself. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
. . . this is why Cuckholding is a wonderful thing!
I already know I am not the biggest or the best so its not an issue for me. If I did, I would never want to see anyone.
The day the ladies have better orgasms than me is the day I start posting ads.
  • hd
  • 05-16-2014, 05:48 AM
The day I start having orgasms, I'll start bragging!
Never mix business and pleasure. Bitches come a dime a dozen.
NSA is exactly that.
If you choose to cross that boundary, the man or the woman.. Well, good luck.
I was pretty bummed when Kurt Cobain died, but I had like ten other CDs that I could listen to and I moved on. Kurt Cobain is neither my hero, my friend, .... He entertained me with his music and that's that.
This hobby could be so enjoyable for everyone if people would follow post #5.
Xoxo
We are all good at some things and worse at other things. Maybe I set the bar to low but if I can get a genuine smile out of the provider then I'm happy. I know, emphasis on the know, that I am not amazing at sex. More power to the other guy that can satisfy the same woman we are seeing.