Pussy Piercings

I was curious about how gentlemen feel about a provider that has her lady parts pierced. Does it turn you on? Would you even notice it during a session? If you like them, do you have a preference on the type of genital piercing/jewelry? Personally, I've had my VCH piercing for quite some time and have never gotten any complaints about it.
It's a deal breaker for me.No my cup of tea. I miss out on some because of it & smokers. But still get to see plenty of the Honey's.
No complaints here, it doesn't bother me in the least. The only thing is that I sometimes wonder if I'm fully reaching the "objective" during DATY, depending on placement of the piercing, but that's minor.
I personally think it's sexy as hell!
I was curious about how gentlemen feel about a provider that has her lady parts pierced. Does it turn you on? Would you even notice it during a session? If you like them, do you have a preference on the type of genital piercing/jewelry? Personally, I've had my VCH piercing for quite some time and have never gotten any complaints about it. Originally Posted by Vannah
I've never had that experience yet but would be willing when and if you come back to NWA, or I just need an excuse to make a solo trip to Little Rock.
Not a big fan, excuse my ignorance but could it get caught on condom and break condom?
Not a big fan, excuse my ignorance but could it get caught on condom and break condom? Originally Posted by scottprestons
It could if you used pointy ends on the bar of the piercing for decorative purposes, but I always use smooth round ones. I've had mine for 5 years now and it's never been a problem.
It's very sexy. I've never been with someone who has one but I've always wanted to!
  • BK
  • 04-04-2017, 12:31 PM
I find them sexy, as long as it's just 1. More is not better in this instance. I like yours. 😍 . I like nipple piercings also, but not a big fan of tats on them. Don't care for the nose rings. I guess it depends on the lady. Some suicide girls are sexy as hell, others not so much.
I don't like them and I tend to avoid providers in the general age group that thinks they are cool.so it hasn't been an issue.
I find them sexy, as long as it's just 1. More is not better in this instance. I like yours. 😍 . I like nipple piercings also, but not a big fan of tats on them. Don't care for the nose rings. I guess it depends on the lady. Some suicide girls are sexy as hell, others not so much. Originally Posted by BK
Glad you like mine! I suppose you could say it's tastefully done.

I would imagine if a client really had a problem with it, I could always take it out. Granted the last time I took it out was when I had surgery and a nurse had to help me lol!
No complaints here, it doesn't bother me in the least. The only thing is that I sometimes wonder if I'm fully reaching the "objective" during DATY, depending on placement of the piercing, but that's minor. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
In my limited experience with ladies with genital piercings, my observations have been 1) that the piercing enhances her pleasure (i.e., the pierced ladies have tended to cum much intensely during DATY than the unpierced ladies), and 2) if she and I have taken the time to develop a rapport before getting down to the fun stuff, she'll make sure I know if I'm fully reaching the objective, and give me plenty of guidance if I'm not. But that may be an individual thing.

Cheers,

bcg
I thought yours was very sexy, Vannah!
I'm a fan I've been with several ladies in my civi life with genital piercings. The more the better imo
I have enjoyed DATY with several women who have had piercings, but generally they have been just round studs and have had no issues, nor do they get in the way. I had a different experience with a girl last week with a piercing that was a round stud with a string with another small round ball at the end of it. While sucking on it during DATY it felt weird at first, as it felt as it had come apart in my mouth, but it never did. She seemed to really enjoy it. I imagine with the tongue action on the clit simultaneously with the suction tugging at the clit with the string it added to her pleasure. To me it felt different as i was concerned I was going to break the string while sucking, but it appeared to give her extreme pleasure and results. So in my experience if the piercing enhance the women's pleasure, go for it, as it does not distract me from giving them pleasure.