Dick sucking whore

So. I've been living the soccer mom life since last October. Regular 9-5 job and all. At this point I'd much rather be a dick sucking whore part time then a fucking housekeeper at a hotel with some prick for a boss who has been cutting my hours to shit and making it harder to survive month to month.

So would you guys want this Dick Sucking Whore to come back?? Or should I go find another job and say fuck it again??
I'd certainly be interested.
I'm no one to make life decisions for someone else but I always wanted a good dick sucking from you Trinity! So I can help on that part!
I'd certainly be interested. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Glad to hear it babe.
I'm no one to make life decisions for someone else but I always wanted a good dick sucking from you Trinity! So I can help on that part! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Sounds great honey. I'm getting ready to redo my showcase with new pics. I've changed my hair again. (As usual lol) As soon as I get all my affairs in order I'll be posting an add. Screening will be at it's highest as well guys. Thanks for showing interest in me again. I'll try to get my new pics posted within the next couple of days.
I would certainly like to jump your bones, fiery little redheads raise my blood pressure And other things.
We have nothing but anticipation and interest in your return; well I know that I do.
I would certainly like to jump your bones, fiery little redheads raise my blood pressure And other things. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
I love to raise other things more then your blood pressure.
We have nothing but anticipation and interest in your return; well I know that I do. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Is that so??? Prove it
What a great surprise! So glad to see you're coming back. I'll be in Little Rock next week… Let's do some doubles!
What a great surprise! So glad to see you're coming back. I'll be in Little Rock next week… Let's do some doubles! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm always ready to take cock and play with your pussy at the same time GD!!
What a great surprise! So glad to see you're coming back. I'll be in Little Rock next week… Let's do some doubles! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You'll need to bring her with you when you return to NWA!
Wow you two together in the Rock.That would be a Rock hard week!!
You'll need to bring her with you when you return to NWA! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Wow! It's like you just read my mind.

Wow you two together in the Rock.That would be a Rock hard week!! Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Trinity is one of my ATF doubles partners! We have amazing chemistry.
You'll need to bring her with you when you return to NWA! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Traveling schedule is tricky for me. All will work out in due time though.

Wow you two together in the Rock.That would be a Rock hard week!! Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
You have no idea. (See our doubles reviews for spicier details)
Wow! It's like you just read my mind.

(Lol great minds think alike)

Trinity is one of my ATF doubles partners! We have amazing chemistry. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
We sure do GD. Lots of sucking and fucking fun
Traveling schedule is tricky for me. All will work out in due time though. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Looking forward to it!
I'm always interested in cock sucking whores. Especially one that does doubles with the sexy Ginger!