The race card...you be the judge

Again, a democratic politican plays the race card against Americans who disagree with the president's policies.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...obama-is-black

but another politican responds....

http://gop12.thehill.com/2011/07/her...lees-race.html

You be the judge who is better to serve.............
All I have to say is...

LOL!!
That has got to be one of my ATF gif's Marcus!

As for Ms Jackson-Lee.....what a dumb coont and political hack. And from TX? What district keeps putting her back in office?

And I thought the race pimps were bad back in Atlanta, i.e. Cynthia McKinney
And when 95% of the black voters support him because he is black, that is also racist!
This is low even for you whirlway. And you say Obama playing the race card! That 95% of black people who voted for him also votes democratic in ever presidential election. You must have thought that if he wasn't black the gop would have split the black vote or something? Whats the percentage for Clinton, Gore, Kerry huh?
  • WTF
  • 07-19-2011, 11:07 AM
That has got to be one of my ATF gif's Marcus!

As for Ms Jackson-Lee.....what a dumb coont and political hack. And from TX? What district keeps putting her back in office?

And I thought the race pimps were bad back in Atlanta, i.e. Cynthia McKinney Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Jackson-Lee, I hate to report comes from Houston.

One of the worst congressperson on the Hill.

She does know how to keep getting re-elected though!
I absolutely hate PC and what I consider forced racism. Behind every tree or bad thing that ever happens to black people, according to professional racists like Ms. Lee, there's a pack of white racists applauding. She and her kind make me sad. Race relations in this country would be a lot better off without people like her or the yahoos on the redneck side of the fence.
Jackson-Lee, I hate to report comes from Houston.

One of the worst congressperson on the Hill.

She does know how to keep getting re-elected though! Originally Posted by WTF
Houston, no wonder. Lemme guess, her district would include the CrossTimbers Rd/I-45 area. I have some familiarity with that part of town!
Maybe she give good head? Nothing else would make sense.
Her being in office this long defies logic.
Only democrat I've ever voted for is Gene Green. Awesome dude.
Where is the option that a substantial portion of those who oppose him are racists? After all, that makes the most sense as many, if not most Southern Republicans are racists.
@ Munchmasterman case in point:

Where is the option that a substantial portion of those who oppose him are racists? After all, that makes the most sense as many, if not most Southern Republicans are racists. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
per this exchange
You're a real piece of work TTH........you and Congresswoman Lee are a pair of bigots ! What do you offer as proof to your stereotypes?

..... many, if not most Southern Republicans are racists. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Let's be honest here- of course there are some GOP/TEA party who have trouble with Obama's skin color but I wouldn't say it's a huge number- if a person disagrees with his policies it's not racist, but when you look at Tea party rallies and there's signs with innuendos of his heritage or people saying hang him with nooses yes those are racist- but what ore do you expect from redneck inbreds.
However, I will say that he's perhaps been treated worst than any other President I can think of for no apparent reasons. George Bush was treated bad as well, but keep in mind George Bush got us in to 2 wars- with the latter being unjustified and Americans saw the war with Iraq as blood for oil and they hated Bush for that reason. Hmmm Obama tries to get affordable insurance for americans- he's hated
He speaks to elementary school students and parents pull their children out of school.
He's called a Liar out loud during the State of Union Address.
Name some recent Presidents that's been threw this crap?
Sheila Jackson Lee: "As long as Maxine Waters is in Congress, I won't be the biggest idiot in Washington".

Maxine Waters: "As long as Sheila Jackson Lee is in Congress, I won't be the biggest idiot in Washington".
Sheila Jackson Lee: "As long as Maxine Waters is in Congress, I won't be the biggest idiot person in Washington".

Maxine Waters: As long as Sheila Jackson Lee is in Congress, I won't be the biggest idiot in Washington. Originally Posted by Jackie S
the one that readily comes to mind is the dude who was concerned that an island would tip over if too many people were on it