The Other Guys...............

There is a darkness inside of me. It wants to get out, it wants to walk around. It wants some walkin around money. And it wants to buy some shoes.........

Gator's bitches best be wearin' jimmy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry Hoitz: If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out into the middle of the ocean and freakin' EAT YOU! And then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend.

Allen Gamble: Okay, First off: A lion? Swimming in the ocean? Lions don't like water! If you placed it near a river, or some sort of fresh water source, that'd make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean? 20 foot waves — I'm assuming it's off the coast of South Africa — coming up against a full grown 800-pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends? You'll lose that battle. You'll lose that battle 9 time out of 10. And guess what? You've wondered into our school of tuna, and we now have a taste for lion. We've talked to ourselves! We've communicated! And I said "You know what? Lion tastes good! Let's go get some more lion!". We've developed a system to establish a beachhead and aggressively hunt you and your family. And we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring...

Terry Hoitz: And how you gonna do that?

Allen Gamble: We will construct a series of breathing apparatus, with kelp. We'll be able to trap certain amounts of oxygen...it's not going to be days at a time. But an hour? Hour forty-five? No problem! That'll give us enough time to figure out where you live, go back to the sea, get more oxygen, and then stalk you. You just lost at your own game. You're out-gunned and out-manned. Did that go the way you thought it was gonna go? Nope.

Love That movie............. especially the "bang your tuna girlfriend" part lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4wyk...eature=related

I agree...best part of the movie...hilarious.
Makes one thinck . . . Does lion taste like chicken?